Equus E6086 6000 Series 2-1/2 Inch Black Tachometer, 8,000 RPM
Universal Fit, 2.5" Body Diameter, Black, White/Red, Black, 0-8,000 RPM RPM Range
The Equus 6000 Replacement Instrument series black 2-1/2 in. pedestal mount tachometer offers excellent street performance value featuring classic performance tach design, compatibility with most 4,6, and 8 cylinder engines equipped with conventional peformance ignitions. Includes hardware for pedestal mounting and adjustable shift / redline indicator. Includes warm white LED backlit illumination and needle for night time operation that maintains traditional styling sensibilities.
- Monitors and Displays 0 to 8000 RPM in 100 RPM increments
- Classic black racing tach design
- OEM-style lighted pointer
- Back-Lit™ illumination for night use
- 270 degree analog needle sweep provides improved visibility and resolution.
- Compatible with 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines with conventional and electronic ignition systems
- Adjustable shift indicator / red line marker
- Includes pedestal mounting base and hardware for installation.
- Includes installation instructions in English, French, and Spanish.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Equus E6068 6000 Series 3-3/8 Inch Black Tachometer, 8,000 RPM
Equus E6088 6000 Series 3-3/8 Inch Black Tachometer, 8,000 RPM
Equus E6080 6000 Series 5 Inch Black Tachometer, 10,000 RPM
Equus E6078 6000 Series 3-3/8 Inch Chrome Tachometer, 8,000 RPM
Equus E6076 6000 Series 2-1/2 Inch Chrome Tachometer, 8,000 RPM
Equus E6081S 6000 Series 5 Inch Silver Tachometer, 10,000 RPM
Equus E7068 7000 Series 3-3/8 Inch Electric Tachometer, 8,000 RPM
Speedway Black 3-3/8 Inch Electric Tachometer
3-1/2" Electric Tachometer, 8K, Chrome
Equus E5078 5000 Series 3-3/8 Inch White Tachometer, 8,000 RPM
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.