EngineQuest OFA305 Chevy Oil Filter Adapter w/ Bypass
Chevy Small Block V8, Chevy Big Block V8, Chevy Inline Six, 2.40" Base Diameter
- Fits Small Block Chevy, Big Block Chevy, and early model 4.3L V6 engines
- Base diameter measures a total of 2.4"
- Stock style adapter with a built-in bypass
- Engineered to bolt directly to the block without a gasket
- Includes two 5/16"-18 x 1" socket head cap screws
This is a stock adapter with a bypass built into it. Replacement for stock oil filter adapter. Fits Small Block Chevy, Big Block Chevy, and early model 4.3L V6. Replaces GM part number 3952301. Includes two 5/16"-18 x 1" socket head cap screws.
Bolts directly to the block without a gasket.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about early Hemi oil adapters.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Greg walks step by step through priming your engine.
A look at some LS Oil Pans for your swap project. Our video guide walks you through some great options.
All you need to know about racing a 602 GM crate engine and the necessary parts to make a race ready engine.
Tim M. has tried to stay true to the vintage route, but sometimes, exceptions must be made. For example, the original oiling system's paper element and canister are functional, but an upgraded system will be more reliable.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.