Electric Sending Unit Sender Sensor for Oil/Water/Fuel Gauges
Universal Fit, Brass
- These brass sender-switches are designed to create a ground signal for a warning light circuit
- They work to incorporate warning lights into you race car or dash
- Available in oil pressure, oil temperature, water temperature, and fuel pressure configurations
- Oil pressure sender is rated at 30 psi plus/minus 10 psi
- Fuel sender is rated at 3 psi plus/minus 2 psi, 1/8" NPT threads
These brass sender-switches create a ground signal for a warning light circuit. They work great to incorporate warning lights into you race car or dash. They will not be compatable with any gauge. Choose from oil pressure, oil temperature, water temperature, and fuel pressure.
- 20 - 20 psi oil pressure 1/8" npt
- 230 - 230* water temp 1/2" npt
- 270 - 270* oil temp 1/2" npt
- Oil Pressure- Rated at 30 psi plus/minus 10 psi
- Fuel Pressure- Rated at 3 psi plus/minus 2 psi, 1/8" NPT threads
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Replacement Senders for 20 psi Oil Pressure 1/8 Inch NPT
Classic Instruments SN52 Pressure Gauge Sender, 0-100 PSI
Omega Kustom Electric Engine Oil Pressure Gauge Sender
Longacre® 52-43080 20 psi Oil Pressure 1/8 in NPT Sender Only
Longacre® 52-43000 15-50 psi Oil Pressure Sender, 1/8 In. NPT
Equus E9832 Electric Oil Pressure Sender Adapter, 1/8 NPTF
AutoMeter 2242 Oil Press. Sending Unit
New Vintage USA 99100-04 Pressure Sender 100PSI 1/8-27 NPT
OER 10045707 1956-87 Chevy/Pontiac Oil Pressure Sending Unit
Holley 570-335 Hemi Crank and Oil Pressure Sensor Connector
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Learn how to select the right wiring harness for your car. From starting the installation, to having the right tools for the job, we can walk you through it.
Learn how to wire dual electric radiator fans. Use our dual fan wiring diagram and guide to make sure you properly wire your fans to your thermostat.
Follow along as Jeff installs an early 700R4 transmission for the big block in his 1967 Chevelle. See how this unit is upgraded and converted to a later 30 spline style.