Eibach Springs 3855.140 1964-66 Chevelle Pro-Kit Lowering Spring Set
Gran Sport, Skylark, Chevelle, Malibu, 442, Cutlass, GTO, LeMans, Tempest, Front Position
- Lowers the vehicle by 1" front and rear
- Has a progressive spring design for excellent ride quality
- Provides high performance handling and aggressive good looks
- This lowering kit is specially designed for the 1964-66 Chevelle
- Will make your car stop quicker, corner faster and get better MPG
The Eibach Pro-Kit is the perfect answer for most frequently-driven street cars. This legendary spring system dramatically improves both performance and appearance.
Pro-Kit lowers your cars center of gravity, reducing squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and excessive nose-dive under braking. When combined with high performance wheels and tires, the Eibach Pro-Kit is the finishing touch to a winning recipe for performance. Pro-Kit also reduces excessive fender-well clearance, making your car look just as hot as it performs.
Every Eibach Pro-Kit is designed and tested by our suspension engineers and performance driving professionals, to deliver aggressive good looks and high performance handling, without ever compromising safety or ride quality. By using our proprietary, progressive spring design, Pro-Kit provides the ultimate balance to take your passion for driving to a whole new level.
- For Vehicles With Single Pig Tail End On Rear Spring
- High Performance Handling and Aggressive Good Looks
- Lower Center of Gravity -- Lowers Vehicle 1.0" Front, 1.0" Rear
- Stop Quicker, Corner Faster and get Better MPG
- Progressive Spring Design for Excellent Ride Quality
- Million Mile Manufacturers Warranty
Item Details1.3" Drop Front, 1" Drop Rear
Set of Four
Note: Eibach springs are for small block equipped vehicles only with single pig tail end on rear spring.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.