Edge Products 98605 EAS Universal Sensor Input Cable for Edge CS/CTS
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Edge Products to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The EAS Universal Sensor Input provides the ability to read any 0-5 volt signal and translate that signal a meaningful value for display on the Edge CS or CTS. This means you can add custom temperature, pressure, Air/Fuel and even Travel/Position gauges to your Edge CS and CTS! Using the Edge Accessory System provides the following benefits:
- Using the MyStyle software, sensors can be easily configured and renamed
- Up to 8 Universal Sensor Input accessories may be installed in any order on the vehicle
- Each Universal Sensor Input will support up to 2 sensors for a total of 16 additional sensors that can be added to your CS or CTS device
Sensors from manufacturers other than Edge can also be attached to a CS or CTS device through the EAS Universal Sensor Input
Eliminates the necessity of routing multiple wires to the CS / CTS Monitor
More Like This
Edge Products 98604 EAS Turbo Timer Accessory Cable Kit, Edge CS/CTS
Edge Products 98602 EAS Accessory Starter Cable Kit for Edge CS/CTS
Edge Products 98102 CS/CTS OBD-II Extension Cable
Edge Products 98615 EAS Accessory 12V Power Cable Kit for Edge CS/CTS
Edge Products 98609 EAS Power Switch Kit for Edge CTS Monitor
Edelbrock 3560 Pro-Flo Sportsman EFI Communication Cables
Holley 558-409 Sealed USB Data Cable
Holley 558-412 CAN2 Connector/Cable Kit
Holley 558-413 Replacement Harness for 5.7 Inch Touch Screen LCD
FAST 308019 XFI 5Ft. PC to ECU Cable
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on Painless Wiring to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Unbox our most popular wiring harness with Tim.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.