Edge Products 84130-3 Edge Insight CTS3 Digital Gauge Monitor
Observe and understand your vehicle parameters using Edge state-of-the-art technology. Our Insight CTS3 delivers unmatched monitoring capability for any OBD II vehicle (1996 or newer). This digital gauge display works well with custom tuning products or as a stand-alone monitor for total insight on how your vehicle is performing.
The Insight is the #1 preferred digital gauge monitor in the market today, used by daily drivers and enthusiasts everywhere. The Insight is the most comprehensive, state-of-the-art, multi-gauge touch-screen display on the market. It is an instantaneous and inexpensive alternative to bulky, analog gauges that would otherwise cost hundreds of dollars and take hours to install. This is the perfect tool for those who want to monitor their vehicle's performance and prefer not to program their vehicle, or for those who already have significant performance upgrades and want to safely monitor their vehicle's performance. Not only can the Insight monitor vehicle performance, but it can also be intelligently configured to provide audible and visual alerts to help you protect your vehicle.
- 3rd Generation design is faster and more capable than ever
- Simple installation – just plug into OBDII port. No wiring required
- Compatible with most domestic gas and diesel vehicles 1996 and newer.
- Monitor key vehicle parameters like EGT, regen cycles, trans temp, boost, RPM and dozens more
- Full color, 5” capacitive touch screen with auto-dimming
- Offers crystal clear data at your fingertips
- Highly customizable gauges and backgrounds
- Boot up directly to gauge screen upon key cycle
- Swipe capability allows easy switching between screens as needed for towing, performance, economy, etc
- Built-in performance meter measures 0-60, ¼ mile times and more
- Advanced integrated data logger with export capability
- Clear and Read DTC codes
- Integrated accessory system for additional gauges or can control switches for lighting, compressors, winch, etc
- Wi-Fi updateable
- Includes windshield mounting bracket
Exclusive Technology Not Available Anywhere Else!
Edge has raised the bar again with the innovative features in the CTS3 screen that are not found in similar tuners/monitors
- Razor-thin display integrates into your cab seamlessly unlike other bulky monitors and busy gauge clusters.
- 5” HD screen, the largest available on the market, accommodates up to multiple colors and clocks at a faster frame rate than competing monitors.
- Proprietary one-touch navigation menu. Seamlessly swipe through data and check alerts with the most intuitive and improved user interface ever designed for a truck programmer/monitor
- One HDMI cable to power the monitor and link your EAS accessories as opposed to multiple inputs and bulkier cables that come standard on other devices.
- Day or night with Edge’s built-in light sensitivity meter your monitor will adjust the brightness giving you the ideal brightness while driving.
Take Performance to the Next Level!
Edge has been and still is the king of truck performance and monitoring. We increase the maximum exposure of your engine while simultaneously monitoring parameters for alerts to improve your overall driving experience.
- Multiple shift-on-the-fly performance tuning settings with EAS and serial to control power and control for any situation.
- Log, graph, and export hundreds of parameter to track or improve performance
- Test and track performance runs such as 0-60mph, and ¼ mile
Customize it and Make it Your Own!
Everyone’s needs are different. Whether you are using your truck for work, pleasure, or competition – no other vehicle monitoring system gives you more customization options than Edge!
- Display hundreds of different combinations of gauges in digital or analog format in Metric or US units
- Set audible & visual alert notifications when certain parameters or temperatures are met
- Adjust the background screen, gauge arcs, keylines, and needles to virtually any color to make it your own or match your vehicle’s interior.
- EAS (Expandable Accessory System) compatible. Add additional sensors, probes, and switches and monitor them on the screen!
- Add safety by installing a backup camera. CTS3 contains a USB port and accommodates the simple install of Edge’s Backup camera.
- Your factory speedometer is no longer accurate once you add larger tires. Easily add your new tire size and display your true speed through your CTS3 Monitor.
- Ships with a state-of-the-art suction cup and ability to work with Edge’s custom mounting solutions for that factory-installed look.
- WiFi and Internet updatable to stay up with future feature releases never missing out on the next big thing.
- 5 Volt Data Logging Inputs: Yes
- Alerts and Records: Yes
- Auto-Dimming Screen: Yes
- Check Clear DTCs: Yes
- Color Touch Screen Display: Yes
- Data Logging: Yes
- Expandable Accessory System Compatible: Yes
- In-Cab Monitoring: Yes
- Performance Tests: Yes
- Video Capable: Yes
- Wi-Fi Updates: Yes
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Edge Products to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.