Edge Products 38405 Programmer A-Pillar Pod, 2010-2015 Dodge Ram
2010 Dodge Ram 2500, 2010 Dodge Ram 3500, 11-13 Ram 2500, 11-13 Ram 3500
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Edge Products to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Introducing Edge Products Mounting Solution for the 2010-2016 Dodge Trucks The pillar mount offers a unique solution for all CS, CS2, CTS, and CTS2 owners looking to add that factory finish look. This pillar mount is perfect for customers that want style, fit, and finish to match the best-in-class power and control engineered into every Edge product. No competitor can rival the style of Edge!
- Fits CS and CTS products (CTS needs the pod adaptor to fit with mount. P/N 98003)
- Durable high quality .125” ABS plastic (will not warp or deform even in direct sunlight)
- Vacuum-formed edges
- Manufactured for a perfect fit and finish
- Angled for easy viewing
- Color matched to the vehicle’s interior
- Easy installation
Application2011-2015 Ram 2500
2011-2015 Ram 3500
2010 Dodge Ram 2500
2010 Dodge Ram 3500
More Like This
DiabloSport T1020 2-1/16 Inch Gauge Pod Mount for Trinity T-1000 Tuner
Bully Dog 30600 Windshield Mount, GT HD
Bully Dog 40400-102 Windshield Mount, GT
Edelbrock 3608 LCU Mounting Tray Data Logging Unit Mount Bracket
SCT 30490 Windshield Mount, BDX, Suction Cup
SCT 7006 Windshield Mount, SCT X4
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Tim talks about truck brake, spindles, and instrument options.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!