Edge Products 38405 Programmer A-Pillar Pod, 2010-2015 Dodge Ram
Introducing Edge Products Mounting Solution for the 2010-2016 Dodge Trucks The pillar mount offers a unique solution for all CS, CS2, CTS, and CTS2 owners looking to add that factory finish look. This pillar mount is perfect for customers that want style, fit, and finish to match the best-in-class power and control engineered into every Edge product. No competitor can rival the style of Edge!
- Fits CS and CTS products (CTS needs the pod adaptor to fit with mount. P/N 98003)
- Durable high quality .125” ABS plastic (will not warp or deform even in direct sunlight)
- Vacuum-formed edges
- Manufactured for a perfect fit and finish
- Angled for easy viewing
- Color matched to the vehicle’s interior
- Easy installation
Application2011-2015 Ram 2500
2011-2015 Ram 3500
2010 Dodge Ram 2500
2010 Dodge Ram 3500
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Edge Products to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
DiabloSport T1020 2-1/16 Inch Gauge Pod Mount for Trinity T-1000 Tuner
Edge Products 98005 CTS2 Performance Module Dash Pod Adapter
DiabloSport T1006 Trinity Suction Cup Tuner Mount, Windshield Mount
SCT 30490 Windshield Mount, BDX, Suction Cup
SCT 7006 Windshield Mount, SCT X4
Bully Dog 30600 Windshield Mount, GT HD
Bully Dog 40400-102 Windshield Mount, GT
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!