Edelbrock Small Block Chevy Dual Quad Set-Up
Chevy Small Block V8, Dual Plane | Low Rise Intake Manifold Type, Two Carburetor Quantity
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
There is nothing sweeter looking or sounding than a dual quad on a Chevy! This one kit gets you two manual choke Edelbrock carbs, an Edelbrock unpolished intake manifold, fuel line and special progressive linkage. Just add a suggested air cleaner to finish your installation. Will clear HEI distributors. 6-7/16" carb centers.
- 1957-86 262-400 small block
- (2) 500 cfm manual choke carbs
- C-26 Dual-Quad manifold
- 1500-5000 rpm
- Low profile for hood clearance on most vehicles
- Electric choke-equipped carburetors will not work on this 2-carb setup. Electric chokes will not release fast enough, causing the engine to load up, foul plugs, and stall before the choke fully opens. With manual chokes the driver can open the chokes as soon as necessary after the engine starts. (With the huge fuel supply available from two 4-barrel carburetors, a choke mechanism is really not necessary but for a brief time.)
- Air-conditioning bosses and front oil filler tube boss included.
- Stock alternator brackets do not fit.
- Port exit dimensions: 1.18" x 1.90".
Measurements using the rear valley of the intake as a starting point it is:
- 3.433" to the bottom mounting surface
- 6.640" to the ring mount on the carb
- 7.553" to the top of the throat/highest point on the carb
- 325-4237: 10.490"
- 325-1235: 9.753"
- 325-4119: 11.489"
What's In The Kit
Edelbrock 5425 Small Block Chevy Dual Quad Intake ManifoldPart # 3255425Qty x 1
Dual Quad Fuel Line for Edelbrock CarbsPart # 91011578Qty x 1
Edelbrock 7094 Dual Quad Carburetor LinkagePart # 3257094Qty x 1
Carburetor Stud Kit, 1-3/8 InchPart # 13560Qty x 2
Speedway Small Block Chevy Intake Gasket Set, 1204 Style, StandardPart # 91010206Qty x 1
Edelbrock 1804 Dual Quad 4 Barrel Carburetor, 500 CFM, Manual ChokePart # 3251804Qty x 2
More Like This
Edelbrock Chevy Vortec Dual Quad Set-Up
Edelbrock Small Block Chevy Dual Quad Intake/Carburetor Kit
Edelbrock 2004 Performer Single-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit
Edelbrock 2021 Single-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit, Chevy
Edelbrock 2028 Single-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit, Chevy
Edelbrock 20254 RPM Air-Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit
Edelbrock 2007 Performer Single-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit
Edelbrock 2020 Single-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit, Chevy
Chrome 9 Super 7® 3x2 Carb/Intake Manifold Kit, 1957-86 S/B Chevy
9 Super 7® 3x2 Carb/Intake Manifold Kit, 1957-86 S/B Chevy
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
After installing the intake manifold and carbs on his 8BA, Heath P. continues on to the fuel and throttle setup. See how he mounts each part while making modifications to complete the install.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.