Edelbrock 8833 Victor Series Circle Track Water Pump,Ford 289,302,351W
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
For circle track and endurance racing engines. Black anodized finish with 0.10 inch thicker rear cover. Impeller is larger than others for max pressure. Impeller vanes dramatically increase flow rates. Equal distribution to both sides of black with in 1 piece. Only flows in one-direction for optimum efficiency.
- For Circle Track And Endurance Racing Engines
- Black Anodized Finish w/0.10-in Thicker Rear Cover
- Impeller is Larger than Others For Max Pressure
- Impeller Vanes Dramatically Increase Flow Rates
- Equal Distribution to Both Sides of Block w-in 1pc
- Only Flows in One-Direction for Optimum Efficiency
More Like This
Edelbrock 8816 Victor Series Circle Track Mechanical Water Pump, SB
Edelbrock 8819 Victor Series Circle Track Mechanical Water Pump, SB
Edelbrock 8817 Victor Series Circle Track Mechanical Water Pump, SB
Edelbrock 88663 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, Big Block 429,460
Edelbrock 88413 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, Ford 289,302,351W
Speedway Adjustable Small Block Chevy Aluminum Short Water Pump
Edelbrock 88124 Victor Series Water Pump, 1971-82 S/B Corvette
Edelbrock 8812 Victor Series Water Pump, 1971-82 S/B Corvette, Short
Edelbrock 8866 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, Big Block 429,460
Edelbrock 8876 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, Ford 385,429,460
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Pat gives some tips about choosing the right fan for your application.