Edelbrock 8817 Victor Series Circle Track Mechanical Water Pump, SB
350 Chevy Small Block V8, 400 Chevy Small Block V8, Mechanical Water Pump Type, Anodized, Black
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
For circle track and endurance racing engines. Black anodized finish with 0.10 inch thicker rear cover. Impeller is larger than others for max pressure. Impeller vanes dramatically increase flow rates. Equal distribution to both sides of black with in 1 piece. Only flows in one-direction for optimum efficiency.
- For Circle Track And Endurance Racing Engines
- Black Anodized Finish w/0.10-in Thicker Rear Cover
- Impeller is Larger than Others For Max Pressure
- Impeller Vanes Dramatically Increase Flow Rates
- Equal Distribution to Both Sides of Block w-in 1pc
- Only Flows in One-Direction for Optimum Efficiency
More Like This
Edelbrock 8816 Victor Series Circle Track Mechanical Water Pump, SB
Edelbrock 8819 Victor Series Circle Track Mechanical Water Pump, SB
Edelbrock 8833 Victor Series Circle Track Water Pump,Ford 289,302,351W
Edelbrock 8897 Water Pump Cartridge Water Pump
Edelbrock 88113 Victor Series Water Pump, S/B Chevy, Long
Edelbrock 88114 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump,Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 8827 Victor Pro Series Mechanical Water Pump, SB Chevy
Edelbrock 8841 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, Ford 289,302,351W
Edelbrock 8882 Victor Series Water Pump, 0.625 inch
Edelbrock 8810 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, Chevy Small Block
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.