Edelbrock 8817 Victor Series Circle Track Mechanical Water Pump, SB
350 Chevy Small Block V8, 400 Chevy Small Block V8, Mechanical Water Pump Type, Anodized, Black
For circle track and endurance racing engines. Black anodized finish with 0.10 inch thicker rear cover. Impeller is larger than others for max pressure. Impeller vanes dramatically increase flow rates. Equal distribution to both sides of black with in 1 piece. Only flows in one-direction for optimum efficiency.
- For Circle Track And Endurance Racing Engines
- Black Anodized Finish w/0.10-in Thicker Rear Cover
- Impeller is Larger than Others For Max Pressure
- Impeller Vanes Dramatically Increase Flow Rates
- Equal Distribution to Both Sides of Block w-in 1pc
- Only Flows in One-Direction for Optimum Efficiency
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Common small block Chevy engines were designed with two styles of water pumps. Before you purchase a new pump, it's important to determine whether you have a short or long style pump.
Check here for a few simple images to help identify your Chevy water pump.
Have a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Learn how to differentiate long and short water pumps.
See how this natural fitting Speedway Motors stainless steel coolant expansion overflow tank is installed in a 1967 Chevelle. Learn tips on how to prep the canister for paint work and recommended paint brands to use for this project.
Follow this guide on how to mount a single electric puller fan in a '66 - '67 Chevelle. Learn tips on taking measurements and installing a rubber spacer to prevent the fan from rubbing.