Edelbrock 8814 Victor Series Water Pump, 1958-79 361-440 Chrysler
Chrysler Big Block V8, Mechanical Water Pump Type, Clockwise/Standard Rotation, Natural
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Edelbrock Victor Series water pumps provide maximum cooling for the street and the race track. They're ideal to prevent overheating in street rods and street machines, as well as in tow rigs and motorhomes.
- Maximum Cooling for Street and Racing Engines
- Internal Passages Are Balanced for Maximum Flow
- Impeller is Larger than Others For Max Pressure
- Impeller Vanes Dramatically Increase Flow Rates
- Equal Distribution to Both Sides of Block
- Only Flows in One-Direction for Optimum Efficiency
Fits all 1958-79 361 - 440 Chryslers (including 426 HEMI)
More Like This
Edelbrock 8824 Victor Series Water Pump, 1958-79 361-440 Chrysler
Edelbrock 88143 Victor Series Water Pump, 1958-79 361-440 Chrysler
Edelbrock 8887 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, Small Block Mopar
Edelbrock 8877 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, 318,340,360
Speedway 1957-1958 Hemi Water Pump, 392 C.I.
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Common small block Chevy engines were designed with two styles of water pumps. Before you purchase a new pump, it's important to determine whether you have a short or long style pump.
Check here for a few simple images to help identify your Chevy water pump.
Have a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.