Edelbrock 8103 ProClassic Fuel Hose Kit
Universal Fit, 26" Overall Length, 0.3438" Hose ID, Black/Clear anodized, -6 AN Hose Size
These high-quality fuel line kits offer a clean and precise fuel supply for mechanical fuel pumps with 3/8"NPT to the 5/8"-20 fuel inlet on Edelbrock Performer Series and Thunder Series AVS Carbs. They are manufactured with Russell ProClassic hose and include fuel filter, 5/8in.-20 banjo bolt and gaskets.
- Clean And Precise Fuel Supply Line
- Russell ProClassic Hose
- 5/8"-20 Banjo Bolt And Gaskets
- Competition Fuel Filter
- Will not work with OEM or equivalent fuel pumps.
NotesDesigned to fit Edelbrock single-feed carburetor and aftermarket fuel pump with 3/8" NPT outlet. Includes 5/8"-20 banjo fitting and competition filter.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Learn about Dual Carb Linkage Setup. Follow along as an expert works through his fuel and throttle setup including part mounting and some modifications.
Learn how-to plumb your dual feed Holley Carburetor.
The process on how to effectively winterize your fuel system in open wheel racing. This includes step by step instructions and recommended parts to use for your fuel system.
Some key considerations for designing your own fuel system. We cover fuel pressure and volume, fuel pressure regulators and fuel lines.