Edelbrock 4025 Uni-Syn Carburetor Synchronizing Tool
Universal Fit, 3.00" Outside Diameter, 1.15" Overall Height, 3.50" Tube Length
- Designed to work on small, one barrel and two barrel carbs (downdraft or side-draft)
- Fits carb necks from 1-3/8" up to 3"
- Tool has an outside diameter of 3", is 1.15" tall, and has a tube length of 3.5"
UNI-SYN "A" Carburetor Balancing Instrument For 1 & 2-BBL With Round Top
If you have more than one carb on your hot rod, you need one of these "Uni-Syn" carb synchronizing tools. Just set on the top of your carb and adjust until all the carbs in your tri-power three deuce set-up read the same.
Works well on small one barrel and two barrel carbs (downdraft or side-draft). Fits carb necks from 1-3/8" up to 3".
- Edelbrock sells a smaller "motorcycle" version for smaller carb necks but we do not carry it.
Installation Guide (PDF)
NotesCarb synchronizer works on downdraft or side-draft carbs with neck sizes as small as 1-3/8" to as large as 3".
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a somewhat common problem of fuel expansion on the older vehicles.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.