Eddie Motorsports MS265-33P Gas Fill-Flip Tab, 1-1/2 Inch, Polished
Universal Fit, 3.5" Outside Diameter, Stainless Steel, Polished
- Designed to accept 1-1/2 inch gas fill hose
- Simply lift and twist the flip tab to remove
- This gas features a cast stainless steel cap
- Has a low profile design and is 3-1/2" in diameter
- The base is CNC machined with the highest precision
Replace your old boring gas fill with a brightly polished Eddie Motorsports flip-tab gas fill. Gas fill features cast stainless steel caps attached to CNC-machined billet aluminum bases. Accepts 1-1/2 inch gas fill hose and has a 3-1/2 inch diameter. Sold each.
- Stainless Steel Gas Fill
- Low profile design
- Lift and twist the flip tab to remove
- Accepts 1-1/2" gas fill hose
- Vented cap is 3-1/2" in diameter
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
How to clean and seal your old tank
Thinking about rebuilding your fuel system but you're not sure what it entails? Click here for a comprehensive article on what to expect!