Earls LS0041ERL LS Steam Vent Tube Kit, Stainless Steel Tubing
Earl's hard line steam tube kit is designed to eliminate trapped air and steam from your LS engine to prevent hot spots & overheating. Easy bolt-on installation using the included pivoting steam vent adapters (includes 2 sets of LS9807ERL). Made from attractive stainless steel tubing & black anodized components. This steam tube kit works w/ the Holley LS Hi-Ram, Holley Single Plane, and Sniper Fabricated Intake Manifolds for the GM LS Engine.
- Steam Tube Kit Eliminates Trapped Air and Steam from Your Engine to Prevent Hot Spots, and Overheating
- Custom look for LS engines - More attractive than Original Equipment (OE) Hard Lines
- Includes Adjustable Pivoting Steam Vent Adapters - part # LS9807ERL (2 sets)
- Four Corner Style - Allows Flow of Steam & Coolant from the Front & Back of the Cylinder Heads
- Made from Stainless Steel Tubing & Black Anodized Aluminum Components – for Corrosion Protection & Great Looks
- This Steam Tube Kit Works w/ the Holley LS Hi-Ram, Holley Single Plane, and Sniper Fabricated Intake Manifolds on the GM LS Engine
This steam tube kit works w/ the Holley LS Hi-Ram, Holley Single Plane, and Sniper Fabricated Intake Manifolds on the GM LS Engine.
hese kits may require modifications to the radiator or water pump to attach the outlet house.
This part was previously available in a Holley Kit # VK040038
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 25 business days for Earls to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Learn how to successfully upgrade the cooling system for a 400 small block Chevy. Read tips for installing a water pump and auxiliary coolant lines using fittings and fuel hoses.
Learn how to wire dual electric radiator fans. Use our dual fan wiring diagram and guide to make sure you properly wire your fans to your thermostat.
How does a cooling system work? Why is your engine overheating? What parts should you be giving your attention to? This guide answers all your questions.
See how this natural fitting Speedway Motors stainless steel coolant expansion overflow tank is installed in a 1967 Chevelle. Learn tips on how to prep the canister for paint work and recommended paint brands to use for this project.
Follow this guide on how to mount a single electric puller fan in a '66 - '67 Chevelle. Learn tips on taking measurements and installing a rubber spacer to prevent the fan from rubbing.