Earls LS0041ERL LS Steam Vent Tube Kit, Stainless Steel Tubing
Earl's hard line steam tube kit is designed to eliminate trapped air and steam from your LS engine to prevent hot spots & overheating. Easy bolt-on installation using the included pivoting steam vent adapters (includes 2 sets of LS9807ERL). Made from attractive stainless steel tubing & black anodized components. This steam tube kit works w/ the Holley LS Hi-Ram, Holley Single Plane, and Sniper Fabricated Intake Manifolds for the GM LS Engine.
- Steam Tube Kit Eliminates Trapped Air and Steam from Your Engine to Prevent Hot Spots, and Overheating
- Custom look for LS engines - More attractive than Original Equipment (OE) Hard Lines
- Includes Adjustable Pivoting Steam Vent Adapters - part # LS9807ERL (2 sets)
- Four Corner Style - Allows Flow of Steam & Coolant from the Front & Back of the Cylinder Heads
- Made from Stainless Steel Tubing & Black Anodized Aluminum Components – for Corrosion Protection & Great Looks
- This Steam Tube Kit Works w/ the Holley LS Hi-Ram, Holley Single Plane, and Sniper Fabricated Intake Manifolds on the GM LS Engine
This steam tube kit works w/ the Holley LS Hi-Ram, Holley Single Plane, and Sniper Fabricated Intake Manifolds on the GM LS Engine.
hese kits may require modifications to the radiator or water pump to attach the outlet house.
This part was previously available in a Holley Kit # VK040038
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Earls to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Earls LS0036ERL LS Steam Tube Kit w/ Stainless Hardline Tubing
Earls LS9809ERL LS Steam Vent Adapters, -3 AN x -3 AN
Earls LS9807ERL LS Steam Vent Adapters, -3 AN
Earls 26-551 LS Steam Tube Kit w/Speed Flex
Earls LS9806ERL LS Steam Vent Adapters, -4 AN x -4 AN
Earls LS9808ERL LS Steam Vent Adapters, -3 AN
Earls LS9805ERL LS Steam Vent Adapters, -4 AN
Earls LS0014ERL LS Steam Tube Kit w/Speed Flex
Earls LS0015ERL LS Steam Tube Kit w/Speed Flex
Holley 26-552 LS Steam Tube Kit with Black Push-On Hose
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Learn how to successfully upgrade the cooling system for a 400 small block Chevy. Read tips for installing a water pump and auxiliary coolant lines using fittings and fuel hoses.
Learn how to wire dual electric radiator fans. Use our dual fan wiring diagram and guide to make sure you properly wire your fans to your thermostat.
In this guide, Kevin demonstrates how to properly install an external oil cooler in his '54 Chevy Belair with a Big Block Chevy engine.
When it comes to demolition derby racing, radiators are a key component to be the last car running. Follow Jeremy's guide on the large variety of Demolition Derby radiators available at Speedway Motors.