Earls LS0037ERL Adjustable Coolant Cross-Over Tube, -12 AN Male
Universal Fit, Billet Aluminum, -16 AN Male Fitting End A, -12 AN Male Fitting End B
Earls Adjustable Coolant Cross-Over Tube simplifies the plumbing of a remote mounted electric water pump by eliminating T's, Y-Blocks, and extra hose ends. The design of this special cross-over tube allows adjustable length & can be used as a coolant inlet or outlet on your GM LS Engine. Features (1) -16 AN Male Flare & (2) -12 AN Male O-Ring Port Swivels. Billet aluminum construction w/ two O-ring seals & black anodized finish.
The -12 AN O-ring port swivels eliminate adapters & provide a lower profile for extra clearance. This part can be combined with the block adapters (part # LS0022ERL), and a second style coolant cross-over (part # LS0035ERL) for a simple & clean plumbing solution when using a remote mounted electric water pump.
- Adjustable Coolant Cross-Over Tube for Remote Mounted Electric Water Pump
- Simplifies AN Plumbing by Eliminating T’s, Y-Blocks & Hose Ends
- Billet Aluminum Construction w/ O-Ring Seals
- Adjustable Length (c/l to c/l of -12 AN O-Ring Male Ports) 6.8” to 10.5”
- Black Anodized Finish
- (2) -12 AN Male O-Ring Port Ends & (1) -16 AN Male Flare
- Can Be Used for Coolant Inlet or Outlet
- Designed for GM LS Engines, but can be Used on Other Engines w/ Appropriate Block Adapters (i.e. Big Block Chevy, Small Block Chevy, Big Block Mopar, and Small Block Ford)
- Ideal for Use w/ LS0022ERL (LS Block Adapters) & LS0035ERL (2nd Coolant Cross-over)
- Similar in Design to LS0035ERL Except w/ -12 AN O-Ring Port Fittings (Eliminates the Need for ORB adapters – Low Profile for Extra Clearance)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Earls LS0035ERL Adjustable Coolant Cross-Over Tube, -12 AN Female
Earls LS0040ERL Remote Electric Water Pump Plumbing Kit
Speedway SBC Small Block Chevy V8 Racing Cooling Unit
Weiand 90845 PowerCharger 144/174 Chevy Thermostat Housing Adapter
Weiand 8229 Team G Water Flow Restrictor Plate, 3 Sizes
Wehrs Machine WM39375 Thermostat Riser, 1 Inch
Chevrolet Performance Parts 12694769 LS Coolant By-Pass Tube
Garage Sale - Earls Chrome Econ-O-Fit Hose Clamp #24
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Learn how to successfully upgrade the cooling system for a 400 small block Chevy. Read tips for installing a water pump and auxiliary coolant lines using fittings and fuel hoses.
Learn how to wire dual electric radiator fans. Use our dual fan wiring diagram and guide to make sure you properly wire your fans to your thermostat.
Follow this guide on how to mount a single electric puller fan in a '66 - '67 Chevelle. Learn tips on taking measurements and installing a rubber spacer to prevent the fan from rubbing.
How does a cooling system work? Why is your engine overheating? What parts should you be giving your attention to? This guide answers all your questions.
See how to properly install a DeWitt's Direct Fit radiator in a 66-67 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of Black Ice coating on this radiator including optimal heat transfer.