Earls LS0037ERL Adjustable Coolant Cross-Over Tube, -12 AN Male
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Earls Adjustable Coolant Cross-Over Tube simplifies the plumbing of a remote mounted electric water pump by eliminating T's, Y-Blocks, and extra hose ends. The design of this special cross-over tube allows adjustable length & can be used as a coolant inlet or outlet on your GM LS Engine. Features (1) -16 AN Male Flare & (2) -12 AN Male O-Ring Port Swivels. Billet aluminum construction w/ two O-ring seals & black anodized finish.
The -12 AN O-ring port swivels eliminate adapters & provide a lower profile for extra clearance. This part can be combined with the block adapters (part # LS0022ERL), and a second style coolant cross-over (part # LS0035ERL) for a simple & clean plumbing solution when using a remote mounted electric water pump.
- Adjustable Coolant Cross-Over Tube for Remote Mounted Electric Water Pump
- Simplifies AN Plumbing by Eliminating T’s, Y-Blocks & Hose Ends
- Billet Aluminum Construction w/ O-Ring Seals
- Adjustable Length (c/l to c/l of -12 AN O-Ring Male Ports) 6.8” to 10.5”
- Black Anodized Finish
- (2) -12 AN Male O-Ring Port Ends & (1) -16 AN Male Flare
- Can Be Used for Coolant Inlet or Outlet
- Designed for GM LS Engines, but can be Used on Other Engines w/ Appropriate Block Adapters (i.e. Big Block Chevy, Small Block Chevy, Big Block Mopar, and Small Block Ford)
- Ideal for Use w/ LS0022ERL (LS Block Adapters) & LS0035ERL (2nd Coolant Cross-over)
- Similar in Design to LS0035ERL Except w/ -12 AN O-Ring Port Fittings (Eliminates the Need for ORB adapters – Low Profile for Extra Clearance)
More Like This
Earls LS0035ERL Adjustable Coolant Cross-Over Tube, -12 AN Female
Speedway SBC Small Block Chevy V8 Racing Cooling Unit
Weiand 90845 PowerCharger 144/174 Chevy Thermostat Housing Adapter
Weiand 6220 Offset Adapter for SBC/BBC Marine Applications
Weiand 6221WIN Polished Offset Adapter for SB/BB Chevy Marine
Weiand 8229 Team G Water Flow Restrictor Plate, 3 Sizes
Wehrs Machine WM39375 Thermostat Riser, 1 Inch
Garage Sale - Earls Chrome Econ-O-Fit Hose Clamp #24
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Learn how to wire dual electric radiator fans. Use our dual fan wiring diagram and guide to make sure you properly wire your fans to your thermostat.
How does a cooling system work? Why is your engine overheating? What parts should you be giving your attention to? This guide answers all your questions.
We all need a little help from time to time. In this case, we had a grill shell on a 1946 Chevrolet Truck that could use some stiffening. Ride along as Heath installs support rods and rod brackets.
Shortcuts don't always pay off. Zach Raddatz walk us through his experience with a cheap radiator so we don't make the same mistake!