Earls LS0036ERL LS Steam Tube Kit w/ Stainless Hardline Tubing
Earl's hard line steam tube kit is designed to eliminate trapped air and steam from your engine to prevent hot spots & overheating. Easy bolt-on installation when used with Earl's pivoting steam vent adapters - part # LS9807ERL (2 sets required). Made from attractive stainless steel tubing & black anodized components.
- This steam tube kit works w/ the Holley LS Hi-Ram, Holley Single Plane, and Sniper Fabricated Intake Manifolds for the GM LS Engine.
- Steam Tube Kit Eliminates Trapped Air and Steam from Your Engine to Prevent
Hot Spots & Overheating
- Custom Look That is More Attractive than Original Equipment (OE) Hard Lines
- Use w/ Adjustable Pivoting Steam Vent Adapters for Easy Installation - part # LS9807ERL (2 sets required)
- Four Corner Style - Allows Flow of Steam & Coolant from Front & Back of Cylinder Heads
- Made from Stainless Steel Tubing & Black Anodized Aluminum Components – for Corrosion Protection & a Great Look
- Outlet Size - Use w/ 1/4" Hose
LS Steam Tube Kit w/ Stainless Steel Hard Line Tubing and Black Anodized Fittings & Distribution Block. Four-Corner Style Allows Coolant Flow From the Front & Back of the Cylinder Heads.
This steam tube kit works with the Holley LS Hi-Ram, Holley Single Plane, and Sniper Fabricated Intake Manifolds for the GM LS Engine.
These kits may require modifications to the radiator or water pump to attach the outlet hose.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Holley 26-552 LS Steam Tube Kit with Black Push-On Hose
Holley 26-553 LS Steam Tube Kit with Black Pro-Lite 350 Hose
Earls LS0041ERL LS Steam Vent Tube Kit, Stainless Steel Tubing
Earls LS9806ERL LS Steam Vent Adapters, -4 AN x -4 AN
Earls LS9808ERL LS Steam Vent Adapters, -3 AN
Earls LS9805ERL LS Steam Vent Adapters, -4 AN
Earls LS0014ERL LS Steam Tube Kit w/Speed Flex
Earls LS0015ERL LS Steam Tube Kit w/Speed Flex
Earls LS9809ERL LS Steam Vent Adapters, -3 AN x -3 AN
Earls LS9807ERL LS Steam Vent Adapters, -3 AN
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
What electric cooling fan is right for you? This Tech Talk will take you through some key questions to consider when choosing a cooling fan for your radiator.
Learn how to successfully upgrade the cooling system for a 400 small block Chevy. Read tips for installing a water pump and auxiliary coolant lines using fittings and fuel hoses.
Learn how to wire dual electric radiator fans. Use our dual fan wiring diagram and guide to make sure you properly wire your fans to your thermostat.
How does a cooling system work? Why is your engine overheating? What parts should you be giving your attention to? This guide answers all your questions.
In this guide, Kevin demonstrates how to properly install an external oil cooler in his '54 Chevy Belair with a Big Block Chevy engine.