Earls LS0014ERL LS Steam Tube Kit w/Speed Flex
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Steam Vent Adapters & kits. They are designed to eliminate trapped air and steam from your engine to prevent hot spots or overheating. The complete kits are available to plumb your LS engine and include the appropriate hose and hose ends to make installation a breeze. These kits are more attractive than the OEM rigid hard lines and provide flexibility when using aftermarket intakes and other accessories on performance vehicles.
Earls LS steam tube kit with braided stainless Speed-Seal hose, zinc plated steel hose ends, and adjustable steam vent adapters for the front outlets on the engine.
- Eliminates trapped air, hot spots, and overheating
- -3 AN Hose size and fittings
- Custom look for LS engines - More attractive than OEM hard lines
- Adjustable pivoting steam vent adapters
- Complete kits w/black push-on or stainless braided speed-flex hose & hose ends
- Available in front or four corner pumbing options
This kit provides the adapters and hose to connect to the front steam outlets on the cylinder heads only. Use two GM OEM steam tube block-off plugs (GM # 12602540) on the rear of the cylinder heads.
These kits may require modifications to the radiator or water pump to attach the outlet house.
More Like This
Earls 26-551 LS Steam Tube Kit w/Speed Flex
Earls LS0016ERL Race LS Steam Tube Kit w/Speed Flex
Earls LS0015ERL LS Steam Tube Kit w/Speed Flex
Earls LS9809ERL LS Steam Vent Adapters, -3 AN x -3 AN
Earls LS9807ERL LS Steam Vent Adapters, -3 AN
Earls LS9806ERL LS Steam Vent Adapters, -4 AN x -4 AN
Earls LS9808ERL LS Steam Vent Adapters, -3 AN
Earls LS9805ERL LS Steam Vent Adapters, -4 AN
Small Block Chevy Lifter Valley Breather Vents
Holley 26-550 LS Steam Tube Kit, Aluminum, Black
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Is your engine overheating? You've invested all that time and effort, but your gauge is still reading in the red. Let's take another look at the basics and make sure you're getting the best performance possible out of your cooling system.
The process of changing out a heater core in a 1957 Bel Air. This article discusses the assembly of parts and important tips to remember while changing out a heater core.