Earls HBS-005ERL Head Bolt Set, Hex Head, Small Block Ford
289 Ford Small Block V8, 302 Ford Small Block V8, 351W Ford Small Block V8, Chromoly
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Earls to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDays INSTANT REBATE. Select Holley, MSD, Mr Gasket, Earl's Performance, Demon Carburetion, Weiand, Lakewood, Superchips, Diablo Sport, RacePak, Hooker, NOS, Flowtech, Frostbite Performance Cooling, Mallory Ignition, STS Turbo, Hays, Accel, Quick Time, Edge, Quick Fuel, Anvil, Bright Earth, Flowmaster, Hurst, B&M, APR, Dinan, XDR discounted up to 10% through December 31, 2019.
- Material - Chromoly Alloy Steel
- Yield Strength - 170,000 PSI
- Finish - Black Oxide
- Reduced Wrenching Size – Provides Extra Socket Clearance
- Choose From 12-Point or Hex Head Styles
- Includes Premium Head Bolts, Washers & Anti-Seize Lubricant
- Sold In Complete Engine Sets
- Reusable Head Bolts & Washers (Not Torque-To-Yield)
- Made in the USA.
More Like This
Earls TBS-005ERL Head Bolt Set, 12-Point Head, Small Block Ford
Edelbrock 8553 Cylinder Head Bolt Set, Ford 351W, RPM Heads
Edelbrock 8552 Cylinder Head Bolt Set, Ford 4.7/5.0L
ARP 254-3708 Ford 302 w/ 351 Windsor Aluminum Cylinder Heads Bolt Kit
Speedmaster PCE279.1010 Small Block Ford Head Stud Kit
Speedway Small Block Ford 302 V8 Cylinder Head Bolt Set
RHS HSK-35100 12-Point Cylinder Head Studs, Small Block Ford 351W
RHS HBK-35100 RHS Cylinder Head Bolts, Small Block Ford 351W, Hex Head
Mr Gasket 950G Head Bolt Kit, SBF 289-302, Set of 10
ARP 154-3601 S/B Ford Head Bolt Set - 6 Point
Q & A
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Read about the hardships faced when Tim tried to fire up his 241 Dodge Hemi for his 1929 Ford roadster. Learn his tips for how to persist despite difficulties that will help any hot rodder with their own troubles.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Learn how to identify Chevy heads on your small block with our Chevy cylinder head identification guide. Our images cover Chevrolet small blocks since 1955.