Earls 940112ERL Straight -12 AN to -12 AN Male Hose End
Universal Fit, -12 AN, Straight Angle, -12 AN Male Fitting End A, -12 AN Hose Fitting End B
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
This unique line of hose ends has been developed to allow the hose end to be threaded directly into a female port without the bulk and complication of an adapter fitting. In all cases the coupler can be rotated independently of the hose end, this allows the coupler to be threaded into the part while the hose and hose end are held stationary.
- Stainless Retention Pins Allow 360° Adjustment After Installation
- Fitting Side Seals on 37° Flare and O-ring
- Dual Plane Anti-Seepage Seal
- Precision Machined
- Low Progile Design
- Nipple and Cutter Design Assures Leak Free Performance
- Aerospace Proven Design & Materials
More Like This
Earls 820112ERL Straight Swivel 3/4 Inch NPT Male to -12 AN Hose
Earls 820113ERL Straight Swivel 1/2 Inch NPT Male to -12 AN Hose
Earls 840106ERL Straight -6 AN to -6 AN Male Hose End
Earls AT800112ERL Straight -12 AN Female to -12 AN Swivel Seal Hose
Earls UP300112ERL Straight -12 AN Female to -12 AN Hose Fitting
Earls 800112ERL Straight -12 AN Female to -12 AN Hose Adapter
Earls 840108ERL Straight -8 AN to -8 AN Male Hose End
Earls 840110ERL Straight -10 AN to -10 AN Male Hose End
Earls AT840112ERL Straight -12 AN Male to -12 AN Swivel Seal Hose
Earls 700108ERL Straight -8 AN Female to -8 AN Hose Adapter
Q & A
Since the invention of stainless braided rubber hose, racers and hot rodders have been fighting the problem of installing it into the AN fitting socket. Now, Koul Tools make it easy.
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.
Learn how to assemble AN push-on hose ends the right way. It sounds simple enough, but doing this wrong can cause all number of issues down the road.