Earls 920013ERL 3/8 Inch to 5/8 Inch ID Braided Stainless Steel Tube
Stainless Steel Braided covering that slips over existing hose and gives the look of an expensive line.
- Finishes Custom Modifications
- Used With Econ-O-Fit Hose Ends Only
- Inexpensive w/ Expensive Look
- Slips Over Existing Hose
- Professional Plumbing Look
- Can Cover Individual Wires, Individual Cables and Wire Bundles
- Sold in 3, 6, 10, 15 and 20 foot lengths
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Earls 920001ERL 3/4 Inch to 1 Inch ID Braided Stainless Steel Tube
Earls 920004ERL 1-1/2 Inch to 3 Inch ID Braided Stainless Steel Tube
Earls 920010ERL 1/4 Inch to 3/8 Inch ID Braided Stainless Steel Tube
Earls 920304ERL Tube Braid, 1-1/2 - 3 Inch Hose, 3 Feet
Earls 920307ERL Tube Braid, 1 - 1-3/4 Inch Hose, 3 Feet
Earls 920308ERL Tube Braid, 1-1/4 - 2 Inch Hose, 3 Feet
Earls 920310ERL Tube Braid, 1/4 - 3/8 Inch Hose, 3 Feet
Earls 920313ERL Tube Braid, 3/8 - 5/8 Inch Hose, 3 Feet
Earls 921001ERL Tube Braid, 3/4 - 1 Inch Hose, 10 Feet
Earls 921007ERL Tube Braid, 1 - 1-3/4 Inch Hose, 10 Feet
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.