Earls 820112ERL Straight Swivel 3/4 Inch NPT Male to -12 AN Hose
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
This unique line of hose ends has been developed to allow the hose end to be threaded directly into a female port without the bulk and complication of an adapter fitting. In all cases the coupler can be rotated independently of the hose end, this allows the coupler to be threaded into the part while the hose and hose end are held stationary.
- Stainless Retention Pins Allow 360° Adjustment After Installation
- Dual Plane Anti-Seepage Seal
- Precision Machined
- Low Progile Design
- Nipple and Cutter Design Assures Leak Free Performance
- Aerospace Proven Design & Materials
More Like This
Earls 829012ERL 90 Degree Swivel 3/4 Inch NPT Male to -12 AN Hose
Earls 824512ERL 45 Degree Swivel 3/4 Inch NPT Male to -12 AN Hose
Earls 820113ERL Straight Swivel 1/2 Inch NPT Male to -12 AN Hose
Earls 824513ERL 45 Degree Swivel 1/2 Inch NPT Male to -12 AN Hose
Earls 829013ERL 90 Degree Swivel 1/2 Inch NPT Male to -12 AN Hose
Earls 300112ERL Auto Fit Female Hose End, Straight, -12 AN to -12 AN
Earls 940112ERL Straight -12 AN to -12 AN Male Hose End
Earls 800112ERL Straight -12 AN Female to -12 AN Hose Adapter
Earls 304612ERLAuto Fit Female Hose End, 45 Degree, -12 AN to -12 AN
Earls 315012ERL Auto Fit Female Hose End, 150 Degree, -12 AN to -12 AN
Q & A
Since the invention of stainless braided rubber hose, racers and hot rodders have been fighting the problem of installing it into the AN fitting socket. Now, Koul Tools make it easy.
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!