Earls 782008ERL Black Super Stock 20 Foot Hose, Size 8, 1/2 Inch ID
Universal Fit, -8 AN Hose Size, Synthetic Rubber, No Outer Braid Outer Braid, Black
Earls Super Stock™ REFORMULATED hose is a high quality synthetic rubber hose reinforced by a full coverage interior braided fabric sheath. This superior replacement hose for original equipment applications has found favor with professional racing teams and street performers alike. The liner has also been re-formulated making it more tolerant of pump gas additives. Available in blue or black Super Stock™ is rated at 250 psi and 250 deg F. continuous service. Suitable for fuel, oil and water.
Super Stock™ hose is intended for use with Super Stock™ hose ends only. It is also for use with hose nipples and beaded tubing. No other Earl's hose ends are intended for use with Super Stock™ hose.
Earls Super Stock 20 ft. Hose (Black) - Size 8, ID .5, OD .75
- Continuous Service
- Suitable For Fuel/Oil/Water
- For Professional Racers
- For OE Applications
- Interior Braided Fabric Sheath
- Quality Synthetic Rubber Hose
- Maximum Pressure Rating of 250 PSI
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Earls to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.