Earls 600006ERL High Pressure Hose Bulk Hose, -6 AN, 1500 Max PSI
Universal Fit, -6 AN Hose Size, Stainless Outer Braid, 1500 psi Operating Pressure
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Speed-Flex hose is intended for use with Speed-Seal hose ends only. No other Earl's hose end is intended for use with Speed-Flex hose. The use of other manufacturers hose ends is not recommended. The use of stainless braid protected PTFE lined brake hose assemblies will result in a firmer brake pedal, improved brake pedal feel and better brake modulation.
- Use Of Extruded PTFE
- Stainless Steel Outer Braid
- Solves Pedal Travel Problem
- Increased Brake Pedal Firmness
- Modulate Brakes Efficiently
- Improved Abrasion Resistance
- Increased Temp. Capacity
- Impervious To Any Fuel Blend
- Carbon Lined for Static Dissipation
- -65° to 450° F Operating Temperature
- Sold in 3, 6, 10, 15 and 20 foot lengths
More Like This
Earls 600003ERL High Pressure Hose Bulk Hose, -3 AN, 2000 Max PSI
Earls 300008ERL Bulk Hose, -8 AN, 1500 Max PSI
Earls 600004ERL High Pressure Hose Bulk Hose, -4 AN, 2000 Max PSI
Earls 390606ERL High Pressure PC Hose, 6 Foot, 500 Max PSI, -6 AN
Earls 391006ERL High Pressure PC Hose, 10 Foot, 500 Max PSI, -6 AN
Earls 300006ERL Bulk Hose, -6 AN, 1500 Max PSI
Earls 350006ERL Bulk Hose, -6 AN, 350 Max PSI
Earls 390006ERL High Pressure Hose Bulk Hose, -6 AN, 500 Max PSI
Earls 390306ERL High Pressure PC Hose, 3 Foot, 500 Max PSI, -6 AN
Earls 392006ERL High Pressure PC Hose, 20 Foot, 500 Max PSI, -6 AN
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!