Earls 350612ERLPC Hose, 6 Foot, -12 AN, 350 Max PSI
Universal Fit, -12 AN Hose Size, Synthetic Rubber, Nylon Outer Braid, 6 ft. Hose Length, Black
Constructed in the USA, the Pro Lite 350 hose has a tough, abrasion resistant Nylon sheathing, bonded to the textile inner braid embedded in the synthetic rubber liner. This gives the hose incredible flexibility while maintaining the ability to withstand high vacuum and hot oil temperatures. Pro Lite 350 hose has been specifically designed to use Earl's Swivel Seal, Auto-Fit and Auto Crimp Hose ends exclusively. The use of other manufacturers hose ends is not recommended and may compromise the pressure capabilities and durability of the hose. Insist on the brands you trust, Earl's Pro Lite 350 hose and Swivel Seal, Auto-Fit or Auto Crimp hose ends.
- Constructed In USA
- Abrasion Resistant Nylon Sheath
- Easy to Cut and Work With
- Synthetic Rubber Liner
- Incredible Flexibility
- Withstands Hot Oil Temperatures
- Holds 27 hg Vacuum
- -40° F to 300° F Operating Temperature Range
- 1400 PSI Burst Pressure
- Highest Pressure Lightweight Rubber Lined Hose Available
- Half the Weight of Traditional Stainless Braid Hose
- Maximum pressure rating of 350 psi
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Earls 350010ERL Bulk Hose, -10 AN, 350 Max PSI
Earls 350308ERL PC Hose, 3 Foot, -8 AN, 350 Max PSI
Earls 350006ERL Bulk Hose, -6 AN, 350 Max PSI
Earls 350012ERL Bulk Hose, -12 AN, 350 Max PSI
Earls 350306ERL PC Hose, 3 Foot, -6 AN, 350 Max PSI
Earls 350616ERLPC Hose, 6 Foot, -16 AN, 300 Max PSI
Earls 351008ERL PC Hose, 10 Foot, -8 AN, 350 Max PSI
Earls 351010ERL PC Hose, 10 Foot, -10 AN, 350 Max PSI
Earls 353306ERL PC Hose, 33 Foot, -6 AN, 350 Max PSI
Earls 390012ERL High Pressure Bulk Hose, -12 AN, 500 Max PSI
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!