Earls 350006ERL Bulk Hose, -6 AN, 350 Max PSI
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Constructed in the USA, the Pro Lite 350 hose has a tough, abrasion resistant Nylon sheathing, bonded to the textile inner braid embedded in the synthetic rubber liner. This gives the hose incredible flexibility while maintaining the ability to withstand high vacuum and hot oil temperatures. Pro Lite 350 hose has been specifically designed to use Earl's Swivel Seal, Auto-Fit and Auto Crimp Hose ends exclusively. The use of other manufacturers hose ends is not recommended and may compromise the pressure capabilities and durability of the hose. Insist on the brands you trust, Earl's Pro Lite 350 hose and Swivel Seal, Auto-Fit or Auto Crimp hose ends.
- Highest Pressure Lightweight Rubber Lined Hose Available
- Withstands Hot Oil Temperatures
- Incredible Flexibility
- Synthetic Rubber Liner
- Easy to Cut and Work With
- Abrasion Resistant Nylon Sheath
- Constructed In USA
- Holds 27 hg Vacuum
- -40° F to 300° F Operating Temperature Range
- 1400 PSI Burst Pressure
- Maximum pressure rating of 350 psi
- Half the Weight of Traditional Stainless Braid Hose
- Sold is 3, 6, 10, 15 and 20 foot lengths
More Like This
Earls 600003ERL High Pressure Hose Bulk Hose, -3 AN, 2000 Max PSI
Earls 300008ERL Bulk Hose, -8 AN, 1500 Max PSI
Earls 600004ERL High Pressure Hose Bulk Hose, -4 AN, 2000 Max PSI
Earls 600006ERL High Pressure Hose Bulk Hose, -6 AN, 1500 Max PSI
Earls 350010ERL Bulk Hose, -10 AN, 350 Max PSI
Earls 350308ERL PC Hose, 3 Foot, -8 AN, 350 Max PSI
Earls 300011ERL Bulk Hose, -11 AN, 1500 Max PSI
Earls 300014ERL Bulk Hose, -14 AN, 1500 Max PSI
Earls 300016ERL Bulk Hose, -16 AN, 1500 Max PSI
Earls 300320ERL Bulk Hose, -32 AN, 1500 Max PSI
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!