Earls 230626ERL 100 GPH Billet Fuel filter, 100 micron, 100 GPH
Universal Fit, Gasoline | E85 Compatible Fuel Type, 100 Microns, 100 GPH Flow Rating, Aluminum
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Earl's new billet in-line fuel filters are precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum for strength and durability. The body is black class 2 brite dip anodized and the end caps are class 2 clear anodized for corrosion resistance and a clean, modern look. Earl's billet fuel filters are available in 10, 40 &100 micron ratings and in 100 & 175 GPH flow ratings. Replacement elements are available.
- 100 GPH filters feature female -6AN O-ring inlet and outlet
- 175 GPH filters feature female -8AN O-ring inlet and outlet
- 10 micron filters are recommended for use as a post filter in EFI systems
- 40 micron filters are recommended for use as a post filter in carbureted systems
- 100 micron filters are recommended for use as a pre filter in carbureted and EFI systems
- 100 & 40 micron filters feature a stainless steel woven mesh element
- 10 micron filters feature a depth media element
- 3.5" wide x 1.5" tall
- 10 micron filters are recommended for use as a post-pump filter in EFI systems
- 40 micron filters are recommended for use as a post-pump filter in carbureted systems
- 100 micron filters are recommended for use as a pre-pump filter in carbureted and EFI systems
More Like This
FiTech 80111 Pre-Pump In-Line Fuel Filter, 100 Micron
Aeromotive 12304 100 Micron Stainless Steel Fuel Filter, ORB-10 Ports
Holley 162-577 460 GPH Billet Dominator Fuel Filter, 100 Micron
Earls 230606ERL Billet Fuel filter, 10 micron, 100 GPH
Earls 230616ERL Billet Fuel filter, 40 micron, 100 GPH
Earls 230628ERL 175 GPH Billet Fuel filter, 100 micron, 175 GPH
Earls 230103ERL Fuel Filter Sintered Bronze Elements, Blue Anodized
Earls 230106ERL Fuel Filter Sintered Bronze Elements, -6 AN Male
Earls 230212ERL In-Line Fuel Filter, -16 AN, Red Anodized
Earls 230216ERL In-Line Fuel Filter, -16 AN, Red Anodized
Q & A
Pat talks about one of our LS1 fuel delivery kits.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.