Earls 230620ERL HP Billet Fuel filter, 40 micron, 260 GPH
Universal Fit, Gasoline | E85 Compatible Fuel Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Earl's new HP Billet Fuel Filters are part of the complete HP Fuel Systems product line. HP Billet fuel filters are precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum for strength and durability. They feature a black bright dip anodized body and clear bright dip anodized ends for superior corrosion resistance and good looks. Replacement elements are available.
- 260 GPH filters feature female -12AN O-ring inlet and outlet
- 40 Micron filters are recommended for use as a post filter in carbureted systems
- 40 micron filters feature a stainless steel woven mesh element
- Black anodized body and clear anodized end caps for corrosion resistance and good looks
- 175 GPH filter measures 5.5 long and 2 diameter
More Like This
Earls 230616ERL Billet Fuel filter, 40 micron, 100 GPH
Earls 230621ERL HP Billet Fuel Filter Element & O-Ring Kit, 260 GPH
Earls 230610ERL HP Billet Fuel filter, 10 micron, 260 GPH
Earls 230618ERL GPH Billet Fuel filter, 40 micron, 175 GPH
Earls 230619ERL HP Billet Fuel Filter Element & O-Ring Kit, 260 GPH
Earls 230106ERL Fuel Filter Sintered Bronze Elements, -6 AN Male
Earls 230107ERL Fuel Filter Sintered Bronze Replacement Element
Earls 230212ERL In-Line Fuel Filter, -16 AN, Red Anodized
Earls 230216ERL In-Line Fuel Filter, -16 AN, Red Anodized
Earls 230605ERL Element & O-ring Kit, 10 micron, 100 GPH
Q & A
Pat talks about one of our LS1 fuel delivery kits.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.