Earls 12016002ERL 160 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump, Dual In.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
As an added benefit for the hard core enthusiasts that run events like Hot Rod Power Tour and the Baja 1000, the extra pump offers the peace of mind that you will always finish what you start! For hard core race vehicles, both pumps can be wired for full time duty to get maximum performance and are proven with 18.5 volt compatibility at pressures up to 80 psi.
Holley engineers have designed 12016002ERL to feature improved hot fuel handling capabilities. It was designed to greatly reduce the negative effects of heated fuel now common with many of today’s pump gas blends. It is available for use with pump gas or race gas. If you are using E-85 or diesel, no need to worry, Earl's has still got you covered with the 1201800ERL Dominator Fuel Pump. At only 5.1 lbs, they weigh half a pound less than competitive 1000+ horsepower pumps yet have twice the features!
Street/Strip Carb or EFI ApplicationsSupports up to 1600 EFI or 1800 Carb HPCompatible with Pump Gas and Race Gas
- Improved hot fuel handling
- Billet aluminum construction for durability and good looks
- 10 AN O-ring inlet/outlet for high flow and superior sealing
- Excellent for use with carbureted or EFI applications
- Fully submersible in-tank for custom applications, space savings and less plumbing
- Compatible with 12v to 18.5v systems for street or race use
- Compact (7.66” Long x 5” Wide x 2.5” Tall) for easy installation on frame rails or other tight areas
- Twin pump design allows the use of both pumps simultaneously or independently - second pump can be activated on demand for power adders such as nitrous or boost
- Patent pending dual pump technology
- Proven durability beyond 3,000 hours in gasoline
- Weighs only 5.1 lbs.
- Max Current draw is 28 Amps
- Not designed for use on aircraft of any type.
More Like This
Earls 12012002ERL 130 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump, Dual In.
Earls 12018002ERL 200 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump, Dual In.
Earls 1201600ERL 160 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Earls 1201800ERL 200 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Earls 1201200ERL 130 GPH Dominator In-Line BilletFuel Pump
Holley 12-3000-2 VR2 Brushless Fuel Pump, Dual -10 AN Inlet
Earls 1200600ERL 65 GPH HP In-line Fuel Pump
Earls 1200890ERL 100 GPH HP In-line Fuel Pump
Edelbrock 1792 Quiet-Flo Electric Fuel Pumps, 12 psi Max Pressure
Edelbrock 182061 Quiet-Flo Electric Fuel Pump, Carbureted, 60 GPH, Red
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.