Earls 1201200ERL 130 GPH Dominator In-Line BilletFuel Pump
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
As an added benefit for the hard core enthusiasts that run events like Hot Rod Power Tour and the Baja 1000, the extra pump offers the peace of mind that you will always finish what you start! For hard core race vehicles, both pumps can be wired for full time duty to get maximum performance and are proven with 18.5 volt compatibility at pressures up to 80 psi.
Holley engineers have designed 12-1200 to feature improved hot fuel handling capabilities. It was designed to greatly reduce the negative effects of heated fuel now common with many of today’s pump gas blends. It is available for use with pump gas or race gas. If you are using E-85 or diesel, no need to worry, Holley has still got you covered with the 12-1800 Dominator Fuel Pump. At only 5.1 lbs, they weigh half a pound less than competitive 1000+ horsepower pumps yet have twice the features!
Street/Strip Carb or EFI ApplicationsSupports up to 1200 EFI or 1460 Carb HPCompatible with Pump Gas and Race Gas
- Improved hot fuel handling
- Billet aluminum construction for durability and good looks
- 10 AN O-ring inlet/outlet for high flow and superior sealing
- Excellent for use with carbureted or EFI applications
- Fully submersible in-tank for custom applications, space savings and less plumbing
- Compatible with 12v to 18.5v systems for street or race use
- Compact (7.66” Long x 5” Wide x 2.5” Tall) for easy installation on frame rails or other tight areas
- Twin pump design allows the use of both pumps simultaneously or independently - second pump can be activated on demand for power adders such as nitrous or boost
- Patent pending dual pump technology
- Proven durability beyond 3,000 hours in gasoline
- Weighs only 5.1 lbs.
- Max Current draw is 20 Amps
- Not designed for use on aircraft of any type.
More Like This
Earls 12012002ERL 130 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump, Dual In.
Earls 1201800ERL 200 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Earls 1201600ERL 160 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Earls 12016002ERL 160 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump, Dual In.
Earls 12018002ERL 200 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump, Dual In.
Earls 1200600ERL 65 GPH HP In-line Fuel Pump
Holley 12-3000-2 VR2 Brushless Fuel Pump, Dual -10 AN Inlet
Mr Gasket 130P Electric Fuel Pump, Inline, 130 gph, 14 PSI
Earls 1200890ERL 100 GPH HP In-line Fuel Pump
Edelbrock 1790 Quiet-Flo Electric Fuel Pumps, 45 psi Max Pressure
Q & A
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.