Earls 1200600ERL 65 GPH HP In-line Fuel Pump
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The 1200600ERL features improved hot fuel handling capabilities and was designed to greatly reduce the negative effects of heated fuel now common with many of today’s pump gas blends. It is compatible for use with pump gas or race gas. If you are using E-85 or diesel, no need to worry, Earl's has still got you covered with the 1200890ERL fuel pump. HP fuel pumps work well on the street or in racing applications with up to 18.5 volt charging systems and 80 psi
Street/Strip Carb or EFI ApplicationsSupports up to 600 EFI or 730 Carb HPCompatible with Pump or Race gas
- Billet aluminum construction for durability & good looks
- -10 an O-ring inlet and -8 an O-ring outlet for high flow and superior sealing
- Excellent for use with carbureted or EFI applications
- Fully submersible in-tank for custom applications, space savings and less plumbing
- Compatible with 12v to 18.5v systems for street or race use
- Compact (7.5” long x 3” wide x 2.75” tall) for easy installation on frame rails or other tight areas
- Proven durability beyond 3,000 hours in gasoline
- Weighs only 3.1 lbs.
- 10 AMP maximum amp draw
- Not designed for use on aircraft of any type.
More Like This
Earls 1200890ERL 100 GPH HP In-line Fuel Pump
Earls 1201800ERL 200 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Earls 1201600ERL 160 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Earls 12012002ERL 130 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump, Dual In.
Earls 12016002ERL 160 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump, Dual In.
Earls 12018002ERL 200 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump, Dual In.
Earls 1201200ERL 130 GPH Dominator In-Line BilletFuel Pump
Holley 12-3000-2 VR2 Brushless Fuel Pump, Dual -10 AN Inlet
Edelbrock 1791 Quiet-Flo Electric Fuel Pumps, 6.5 psi Max Pressure
Mallory 29208 Model 140 Fuel Pump and 3,Port Bypass Regulator Kit
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.