Earls 1200600ERL 65 GPH HP In-line Fuel Pump
Universal Fit, Gasoline Fuel Type, 65 GPH Free Flow Rate, 80 psi Maximum Pressure
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The 1200600ERL features improved hot fuel handling capabilities and was designed to greatly reduce the negative effects of heated fuel now common with many of today’s pump gas blends. It is compatible for use with pump gas or race gas. If you are using E-85 or diesel, no need to worry, Earl's has still got you covered with the 1200890ERL fuel pump. HP fuel pumps work well on the street or in racing applications with up to 18.5 volt charging systems and 80 psi
Street/Strip Carb or EFI ApplicationsSupports up to 600 EFI or 730 Carb HPCompatible with Pump or Race gas
- Billet aluminum construction for durability & good looks
- -10 an O-ring inlet and -8 an O-ring outlet for high flow and superior sealing
- Excellent for use with carbureted or EFI applications
- Fully submersible in-tank for custom applications, space savings and less plumbing
- Compatible with 12v to 18.5v systems for street or race use
- Compact (7.5” long x 3” wide x 2.75” tall) for easy installation on frame rails or other tight areas
- Proven durability beyond 3,000 hours in gasoline
- Weighs only 3.1 lbs.
- 10 AMP maximum amp draw
- Not designed for use on aircraft of any type.
More Like This
Earls 1200890ERL 100 GPH HP In-line Fuel Pump
Earls 1201800ERL 200 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Earls 1201600ERL 160 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Earls 12018002ERL 200 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump, Dual In.
Earls 12012002ERL 130 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump, Dual In.
Earls 1201200ERL 130 GPH Dominator In-Line BilletFuel Pump
Earls 12016002ERL 160 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump, Dual In.
Speedway Blue Electric Fuel Pump, 14 PSI, 110 GPH
Speedway Red Electric Fuel Pump, 7 PSI, 97 GPH
Speedway Electric Fuel Pump, 115 GPH, 14 PSI
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.