Earls 1125ERL Oil Filter Adapter, 2011-14 Ford 5.0L Coyote Engine
5.0 Ford Modular V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.Earl’s new billet by-pass adapter replaces the stock oil filter housing and allows the installation of a remote oil filter (and optional oil cooler) on the Ford 5.0L Coyote engine. This adapter features 10 AN O-Ring ports, O-Ring Seals to the block, and (2) 1/4” NPT ports. Black anodized and laser etched with “In” & “Out” markings for easy plumbing. Add an Earl’s remote oil filter mount 2077ERL, and AN hose & hose ends to complete the installation.
Earls Oil Filter Adapter for 2011-'14 Ford 5.0L Coyote Engine, Black Anodized, 10 AN O-Ring Ports
- Billet Construction w/ Black Anodized Finish
- Replaces Existing OEM Oil Filter Housing
- Includes Stainless Hardware
- 10 AN O-Ring Ports
- Must be Used w/ Remote Filter Housing - 2077ERL is Recommended
- O-Ring Seals (No Gasket Required)
- Fits 2011 & Up 5.0L Coyote Engine
- (2) 1/4" NPT Ports - Ideal for Temperature Sensor, Pressure Sensor, or Turbo Oiling (eliminates "T")
- Special Sculpting of the Adapter Allows Extra Clearance
More Like This
Horizontal Remote Oil Filter Bracket Ford/Mopar Filter
Peterson Fluid Systems 09-1501 Remote Filter Mount, Primer Pump
Peterson Fluid Systems 09-1503 Remote Filter Mount, Primer Pump
Peterson Fluid Systems 09-1591 Mounting Bracket, 1-3/8 Inch Tube
Perma-Cool 189 Universal Oil Filter Sandwich Adapter
Q & A
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Tim talks about early Hemi oil adapters.
Pat shows some of the LS oil pans we have to offer.
Greg walks step by step through priming your engine.
Tim M. has tried to stay true to the vintage route, but sometimes, exceptions must be made. For example, the original oiling system's paper element and canister are functional, but an upgraded system will be more reliable.
In part 2, you will read about the Generation 4 small block series of V8s that share the same platform as the Generation 3 discussed in part 1.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.