EMi Stallard® Micro Sprint Rack and Pinion, Pre-2015
29 Spline Count
- Specifically designed to fit the pre-2015 Stallard® chassis
- Has heat treated gears for enhanced durability
- Includes ball bearings on pinion gear for easier movement
- Features a redesigned construction for ease of maintenance and durability
- To be used with either 96622806 manual steering shaft or 96622808 power steering shaft
Redesigned construction for ease of maintenance, durability, lightened profile and attractive design. Input shaft fits pre-2015 steering shaft and ujoints.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Installing a universal tilt steering column in an old car is a common upgrade. Check out this tech article to learn how to mount your custom steering column correctly.
Tim talks about power & manual steering vega boxes.
How and when to service the rack and pinion in your micro sprint. Find out what can happen to your steering if you do not maintain the steering components.
How to install an electronic power steering unit in a micro sprint and the benefits of using power steering. This article includes which parts to use to complete your power steering installation.
Learn about rack and pinion steering and the benefits to this specific system. This type of steering design uses a set of gears to convert rotational motion into linear motion. Find out more on the differences between manual vs. powered styles.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
If you are confused as to how that new steering wheel you want is going to attach to your project's steering column then this buyer's guide should be your first visit before adding that new wheel to your shopping list.