EMi Stallard® Micro Sprint Alum. Power Steering Bracket,Black
Aluminum, Anodized, Black
- Specifically designed to mount the SuperATV electronic steering assist
- Made from lightweight aluminum with an anodized finish for added protection
- A total of two brackets are required with each unit sold to properly install
- Will fit in any micro sprint car application
This is a bracket designed to mount the SuperATV electronic steering assist into any micro sprint.
- Power steering pump bracket
- Black in color
- Sold each
Two brackets are required with each unit sold to properly install
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about Mustang II Power steering and the components that are necessary for success.
Installing a universal tilt steering column in an old car is a common upgrade. Check out this tech article to learn how to mount your custom steering column correctly.
Tim talks about power & manual steering vega boxes.
How to install an electronic power steering unit in a micro sprint and the benefits of using power steering. This article includes which parts to use to complete your power steering installation.
Nice graphic courtesy of Bills Hot Rod Company about which of thier Power Steering brackets will work with which water pumps, on both small block and big block Chevy engines.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about the correct parts needed to set up the power steering system on his 1955 BelAir.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.