EMi Henchcraft® Mini Sprint W-Link Paddle
11.63" Overall Length, 7.00" Overall Width, Aluminum, Anodized, Black
- Features an aluminum construction with welded boss
- It is 3/8" thick and has 6" strap hole centers
- The rod end mates to clevis in birdcage
- A zero bind design allows for easy chain adjustments
- Specially designed for use on Henchraft® mini Sprint chassis
New from Henchcraft® Chassis, these Henchcraft® CNC machined aluminum paddles make for superior strength and a lightweight assembly. The welded boss end allows for easy hiem adjustments when squaring.
- Aluminum construction with welded boss
- 3/8" thick
- 6" strap hole centers
- Rod end mates to clevis in birdcage
- Zero bind design allows for easy chain adjustments
- For use on Henchraft® mini Sprint chassis
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Check out our 6th episode of the 410 Sprint Car Build series. Last time we assembled the rear axle and now we are installing it!
Jacobs Ladder Layout for a Sprint Car.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
This article demonstrates how to install a complete Winters quick change kit with additional parts including birdcages, brackets, and calipers for a modified race car.
Do you need a Panhard Bar on your front suspension? Find out whether its recommended to have one on your four-bar or cross steering system.
Follow this guide on how to install a splined sway bar for GM A-body applications. See the installation process on a '68 Chevelle frame using stock control arms and factory chassis bolt and pad locations.
Here's a handy guide to familiarize you with our G-Comp line of performance suspension systems.