EMi Eagle Motorsports® Sprint Stainless Steel Nose Wing Post
Sprint Car, 1" Tube O.D., Stainless Steel, Polished
- Made from stainless steel which will not succumb to rust and has a polished finish
- Specifically designed for use in clamp-on welded chassis mounts
- Has a 3/4" slot for smaller fine tuned adjustment
- Overall length measures 9-7/8" and has a 9 1/2" height to bolt center
Support the nose wing on your sprint car with these strong polished stainless steel nose wing posts. This nose wing post is for use in clamp-on welded chassis mounts and has a 3/4" slot for smaller fine tuned adjustment.
- Nose wing post
- Stainless Steel
- 1" diameter
- 9-7/8" overall length
- 9 1/2" height to bolt center
- 1/4" x 3/4" slotted mounting hole
- Sold each
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Check out this solution to avoid bending your posts or the spuds on your chassis.
Watch as we put the wings on our 410 Sprint Car. We complete our build with nose and top wing, sideboards, and bumpers. Learn about the install in our video.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
The benefits of the Micro Sprint Billet Wing Actuator Adapter and how to install it on your car.
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.
Learn how to safely remove window moldings on your classic car using a Windshield Molding Removal Tool. These tips will ensure a smooth removal process.