EMi Eagle Motorsports® Domed Alum Seat Washer,3/8 Hole,2 Inch
Sprint Car, 0.375" Inside Diameter, Aluminum
- Made from 6061-t6 aluminum with a black anodized finish for added protection
- Features a 3/8" inside bolt hole diameter
- Its multi-purpose design is intended to be used as a larger surface to prevent seat bolts from pulling through the seat in a crash
- Can also be us a smoother surface for the head of a bolt to be positioned so it does not poke or disturb the driver's comfort
6061-t6 aluminum domed seat spacer, anodized black
multi-purpose design to be used as a larger surface to prevent seat bolts from pulling through the seat in a crash as well as a smoother surface for the head of a bolt to be positioned so it does not poke or disturb the driver's comfort.
- 3/8" inside bolt hole diameter
- 2" outside diameter
- Sold each
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. employee Frank takes a few minutes to discuss how to properly measure for a race seat.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. took a couple minutes to talk about a few seat belt options available at Speedway Motors.
New upholstery can be expensive. Pat shows a couple alternatives to upgrade the comfort in your ride for less.
Tim shows some of the 1932 Ford steel replacement parts we have to offer.