EMPI 62-2881-0 Low-Back Roadster Style Seat W/Polished Vent Grommets
Universal Fit, Lowback Bucket Seat Style, Universal Position, Vinyl, 10.00" Inside Width, Black
- Measures 18.75" in width and 24.25" in height
- Has a full steel tube frame construction and a fixed back
- It is finished in Black Vinyl with Polished Vent Grommets for that vintage look
- Features comfortable foam padding with good lateral and thigh support and a fixed back
- The low design that is perfect for Buggies, Kit Cars, VWs and other applications where a super-short seat height is of benefit
Low-Back Roadster-Style Seat with a Steel Tube Frame, comfortable foam padding with good lateral and thigh support and a fixed back (no recline), finished in Black Vinyl with Polished Vent Grommets, Low design that is perfect for Buggies, Kit Cars, VWs and other applications where a super-short seat height is of benefit.
- 18.75" width
- 24.25" height
- Black in color with polished vent grommets
- Sold each
Roadster Style Look
Low And Narrow Design
Black Vinyl Front With Polished Vent Grommets
Black Vinyl Backing & Sides
Steel Tube Frame Construction
Foam Padding With Good Lateral And Thigh Support
Fixed Back (Does Not Recline)
Roadster Style Look
Four Female Threaded Inserts On The Bottom 8mm X 1.25 Threads On A 10" x 12-1/2" Pattern
These Seats Are Universal And Do Not Come With Brackets Or Adapters, So Each Application Will Require Custom Fitment. This Seat Has Four Female Threaded Inserts On The Bottom 8mm X 1.25 Threads
Overall Width 18-3/4"
Overall Height 24-1/4"
Overall Base Front To Back 18-3/4"
Bottom Base Height 5-3/4"
Inside Bottom Base & Back Width 10"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. employee Frank takes a few minutes to discuss how to properly measure for a race seat.
New upholstery can be expensive. Pat shows a couple alternatives to upgrade the comfort in your ride for less.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. took a couple minutes to talk about a few seat belt options available at Speedway Motors.
Tim shows some of the 1932 Ford steel replacement parts we have to offer.