Dynatech® 789-70300 Stepped Band Tube Clamp, 3 Inch
Universal Fit, 3.00" Overall Length, 3" Inside Diameter, 3.00" Inside Diameter Small End
- Engineered to offer proven reliability when sealing up any exhaust system
- Clamp is a total of 3.00" wide and has a stepped design
- The stepped design allows the clamp to make contact with both exhaust tubes and seal up the slip fit connection
- Commonly used with connections near O2 sensors where sealing must be at a premium
- They are available in 2.5, 2.75, 3.00 and 3.50-inch widths to better suit your application
Dynatech® Stainless Band Clamps offer proven reliability when sealing up any exhaust system. Unlike the typical 1.00 wide clamp that only makes contact with one of the exhaust pipes, this clamp is 3.00" wide and stepped. This allows the clamp to make contact with both exhaust tubes and seal up the slip fit connection. These are used on all of the Dynatech® SuperMaxx® Exhaust Systems. With excellent sealing capability, they are commonly used with connections near O2 sensors where sealing must be at a premium. Available in 2.5, 2.75, 3.00 and 3.50-inch widths. Great for muffler, tailpipe, merge pipe connections. Great for muffler, tailpipe, merge pipe connections.
One clamp per package.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
See the final steps of installing a custom exhaust system on a '67 Chevelle. Learn some tips on how to offset and install the exhaust U bend tailpipe.
Next up, Jeff installs a custom exhaust system in his '67 Chevelle. See how he applies tailpipe tips and incorporates exhaust cutouts during the process.
Follow these tips and tricks on how to properly wrap your exhaust manifolds to reduce underhood temperatures.
In this detailed article, Tim will guide you on how to build a custom set of 241 Red Ram Hemi driveshaft headers. From the concept to the materials needed, he'll show you how the mockup and final assembly steps.