Looking for the next step you can take to set your car apart from everyone else? With this kit, you can shake things up by converting inline dual-quads to a unique cross-ram setup. These carburetor adapters from Offenhauser are designed to mount almost any carburetor onto almost any dual quad type manifold. These adapters are aluminum and will provide a smooth transition from carb to intake.
- Offenhauser Cross Ram Adapters (2)
- Designed for a dual quad intake manifold
- 13.5" long
- 4" high
- Both carburetors will be spaced 15" apart center carb to center carb and 3" front to back center to center offset
- Adapter is 7-1/2" center of intake base flange to center of carb mount flange
- Linkage tower threads in adapter are female 1/8" npt thread
- Offenhauser Dual Ram Linkage Kit (1)
- This linkage kit is designed to be used with a pair of the included Offenhauser universal cross ram adapters, 560-5497.
- Based on 8 3/4" center to center carb mounting
- Carburetor Stud Kit, 1 3/8" (4)
- Easy installation/removal of carb plates
- Zinc plated studs, nuts, and washers
- The four included sets are enough to install the cross ram adapters as well as the carbs
- 1-3/8" overall length
- 5/16" of 5/16"-18 threads on one end, 9/16" of 5/16"-24 threads on the other
- Carburetor Base Gasket (4)
- Simple paper gasket for mounting your 4150 style carburetor to a 4 hole style intake manifold.
- The four included are enough to install the cross ram adapters as well as the carbs
|MFG. Part #||9108399|
|Sold in Quantity||Kit|
|Carburetor Flange Type||4-Barrel Square Bore|