Dual Quad Cross Ram Adapter Kit with Linkage
Universal Fit, 13.50" Overall Length, 4.00" Overall Height, Gasket(s) Included, Natural
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Looking for the next step you can take to set your car apart from everyone else? With this kit, you can shake things up by converting inline dual-quads to a unique cross-ram setup. These carburetor adapters from Offenhauser are designed to mount almost any carburetor onto almost any dual quad type manifold. These adapters are aluminum and will provide a smooth transition from carb to intake.
- Offenhauser Cross Ram Adapters (2)
- Designed for a dual quad intake manifold
- 13.5" long
- 4" high
- Both carburetors will be spaced 15" apart center carb to center carb and 3" front to back center to center offset
- Adapter is 7-1/2" center of intake base flange to center of carb mount flange
- Linkage tower threads in adapter are female 1/8" npt thread
- Offenhauser Dual Ram Linkage Kit (1)
- This linkage kit is designed to be used with a pair of the included Offenhauser universal cross ram adapters, 560-5497.
- Based on 8 3/4" center to center carb mounting
- Carburetor Stud Kit, 1 3/8" (4)
- Easy installation/removal of carb plates
- Zinc plated studs, nuts, and washers
- The four included sets are enough to install the cross ram adapters as well as the carbs
- 1-3/8" overall length
- 5/16" of 5/16"-18 threads on one end, 9/16" of 5/16"-24 threads on the other
- Carburetor Base Gasket (4)
- Simple paper gasket for mounting your 4150 style carburetor to a 4 hole style intake manifold.
- The four included are enough to install the cross ram adapters as well as the carbs
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Offenhauser 5497 Universal Cross Ram AdapterPart # 5605497Qty x 2
Offenhauser 5581 Dual Ram Linkage KitPart # 5605581Qty x 1
Carburetor Stud Kit, 1-3/8 InchPart # 13560Qty x 4
4-Hole Carburetor Base GasketPart # 55055Qty x 4
More Like This
Holley/Edelbrock to Rochester 4G 4-Jet Carburetor Adapter Plate
Speedway Universal 2-Barrel Carburetor Adapter Plate
Holley 2300 to Rochester 2G Two Barrel Intake Carburetor Adapter
Holley/Edelbrock to Carter WCFB 4-Barrel Carburetor Adapter Plate
Quadrajet 2 Barrel Carburetor Adapter
Three 4-bolt Small Rochester 2-BBL Carbs to 4-BBL Intake Adapter
GM '36-62 L6 2-Bolt Small Pattern, Stromberg 3-Bolt Adapter Kit
GM '36-62 L6 2-Bolt Small Pattern, 3 Stromberg 3-Bolt Adapter Kit
GM '63-75 L6 2-Bolt to Stromberg 3-Bolt Single Carb Adapter Kit
GM '63-75 L6 2-Bolt to Stromberg 3-Bolt Three Carb Adapter Kit
Q & A
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide
Speedway Motors employee Tim M. Decided to take us along as he revives his 241 "Baby Hemi". In this installment, Tim helps his project breathe a bit better with and Edmunds 2x2 intake, topped with a pair of Speedway Motors' own "9 Super 7" carbs.
Check out our new products we have on display at the 50th anniversary NSRA Street Rod Nationals and some new products from some of our favorite vendors.
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!