Dual Quad Cross Ram Adapter Kit with AVS2 Carburetors and Linkage
Universal Fit, Two Carburetor Quantity, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, 500 CFM CFM
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Looking for the next step you can take to set your car apart from everyone else? With this kit, you can shake things up by adding a unique cross-ram setup onto your dual-quad intake manifold. These carburetor adapters from Offenhauser are designed to mount the included Edelbrock AVS2 carburetors onto almost any dual quad type manifold. These adapters are aluminum and will provide a smooth transition from carb to intake. Top everything off with the included finned gasser air scoops for the perfect aggressive/nostalgic gasser look!
Edelbrock’s Annular Flow Booster technology brings superior fuel atomization to all dual-quad applications with the AVS2 500 CFM Carburetor #1904 that is specially calibrated for engines running two four-barrels. Annular Flow Boosters deliver near EFI-like drivability that you can feel as soon as you step on the gas. Fuel distribution is refined by eight equally spaced orifices in the booster rings that replace down-leg boosters which simply dump raw fuel into the venturi. Flat spots are completely eliminated, and throttle response in the low- to mid-RPM range is improved tremendously with no sacrificing of that top-end power that Edelbrock is known for. The AVS2 is unaffected by engine backfires since there are no power valves to blow out. For fast and simple part-throttle tuning, metering rods and springs can be changed in seconds without carburetor removal or fuel draining. AVS2 carbs have the unique ability to "hold a tune” when compared to other carburetors. Your tuning and adjustments stay unchanged, so performance remains consistent. Updated primary and secondary booster clusters in the AVS2 offer the most accurate and up-to-date calibration available for today's fuels and octane levels. Additionally, the unique Qwik-Tune Secondary Air Valve allows for limitless calibration of the secondary circuit. Adjustments can be with simple hand tools in seconds to suit your application. The AVS2 features a two-piece ease-of-tuning design that lets you make float level adjustments or replace internal components without draining the fuel from the carburetor or removing it from the engine. Like all Edelbrock carburetors, the AVS2 Series is designed, manufactured, assembled and calibrated by Edelbrock in the USA.
- Edelbrock 1904 AVS2 500CFM Dual-Quad Carburetors (2)
- Manual choke (non-EGR)
- 500 CFM
- Satin finish
- Square flange
- Gasser Finned Aluminum Carb Air Scoops (2)
- 13-1/2" long x 4-1/2" tall with inlet screen and bezel
- 6-3/8" x 2-1/2" element and mounting hardware included
- Polished aluminum finish
- Offenhauser Cross Ram Adapters (2)
- Designed for a dual quad intake manifold
- 13.5" long
- 4" high
- Both carburetors will be spaced 15" apart center carb to center carb and 3" front to back center to center offset
- Adapter is 7-1/2" center of intake base flange to center of carb mount flange
- Linkage tower threads in adapter are female 1/8" npt thread
- Offenhauser Dual Ram Linkage Kit (1)
- This linkage kit is designed to be used with a pair of the included Offenhauser universal cross ram adapters, 560-5497.
- Based on 8 3/4" center to center carb mounting
- Carburetor Stud Kit, 1 3/8" (4)
- Easy installation/removal of carb plates
- Zinc plated studs, nuts, and washers
- The four included sets are enough to install the cross ram adapters as well as the carbs
- 1-3/8" overall length
- 5/16" of 5/16"-18 threads on one end, 9/16" of 5/16"-24 threads on the other
- Carburetor Base Gasket (4)
- Simple paper gasket for mounting your 4150 style carburetor to a 4 hole style intake manifold.
- The four included are enough to install the cross ram adapters as well as the carbs
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Offenhauser 5497 Universal Cross Ram AdapterPart # 5605497Qty x 2
Offenhauser 5581 Dual Ram Linkage KitPart # 5605581Qty x 1
Edelbrock 1904 AVS2 Series Dual-Quad Carb, 500 CFM, Manual ChokePart # 3251904Qty x 2
Carburetor Stud Kit, 1-3/8 InchPart # 13560Qty x 4
4-Hole Carburetor Base GasketPart # 55055Qty x 4
Speedway Gasser Finned Aluminum Single Quad Carb Air Scoop, PolishedPart # 9105246-POLQty x 2
More Like This
Two Chrome 9 Super 7® Carbs to 4-Bbl Intake Manifold Adapter Kit
Three Chrome 9 Super 7® Carbs to 4-Bbl Intake Manifold Adapter Kit
Three Plain 9 Super 7® Carbs to 4-Bbl Intake Manifold Adapter Kit
Two Plain 9 Super 7® Carbs to 4-Bbl Intake Manifold Adapter Kit
SBC Dual Quad Cross Ram Adapter Kit with Carburetors and Manifold
351W Dual Quad Cross Ram Adapter Kit w/ Carburetors and Manifold
SBF Dual Quad Cross Ram Adapter Kit with Carburetors and Manifold
Chrome 9 Super 7® 3x2 Carb/Intake Manifold Kit, 1942-48 Flathead
Chrome 9 Super 7® 3x2 Carb/Intake Manifold Kit, 1949-53 Flathead
Chrome 9 Super 7® 2x2 Carb/Intake Manifold Kit, 1949-53 Flathead
Q & A
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Follow this detailed guide on installing a FiTech EFI system in a '67 Chevelle. Learn helpful tips along the way including how to route the blue trigger wire away from the coil and ignition system.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.