Dropped Gasser Front Axle, Chevy Spindle, 48 Inch Wide, 4 Inch Drop
Universal Fit, Chevy/GM Stock Spindle Style, Solid Tube Straight Axle Style, Dropped Axle
- This axle features a 4" drop, and fits Chevy spindles
- The axle tube has a wall thickness of 0.25" for superior strength
- Axle outer diameter measures 2"
- Axle width measures 48" from kingpin center-to-center
- Axle only, no brackets included
If you are looking for that dropped axle gasser look or just need a dropped axle, we've got your deal! Our plain steel, universal application axles are professionally engineered & built. Accommodates different frame widths when using our weld-on spring pads (not included, welding required).
- Uses '49-'54 Chevy car style spindles
- 4" drop
- Axle Tube: 0.250" wall
- Axle Diameter: 2.00" O.D.
- Axle Width: 48" kingpin center-to-center
- Not For Off-Road Race Use
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
4-Bar 4 Inch Drop Tube Axle for Ford Spindle, 48 Inch Wide
Dropped Gasser Front Axle, Ford Spindle, 48 Inch Wide, 4 Inch Drop
Dropped Gasser Front Axle, Ford Spindle, 48 Inch Wide, 6 Inch Drop
Dropped Gasser Front Axle, Chevy Spindle, 48 Inch Wide, 6 Inch Drop
Plain Front Tube Axle w/ Perch Bolt Holes, Ford Spindle
1928-1948 Ford Straight Axles
Spring Over Front Tube Axle, Chevy Spindle, 6 Inch Drop, Plain
Spring Over Front Tube Axle, Chevy Spindle, 4 Inch Drop, Plain
Spring Behind Front Tube Axle, Ford Spindle, 6 Inch Drop, Plain
Spring Behind Front Tube Axle, Ford Spindle, 4 Inch Drop, Chrome
Q & A
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Check out our 6th episode of the 410 Sprint Car Build series. Last time we assembled the rear axle and now we are installing it!
Pat talks about our 67-72 pickup rear end housing and some of the options we have for it.