Driven Racing Oil 01806 BR30 Conventional 5W30 Break-In Oil, 1 Quart
Break-In Oil Type, 5W30 Oil Weight, ZDDP Enhanced, 1 quarts Liquid Measurement
- Engineered to provide excellent ring sealing
- Ideal for tight clearance and/or low temperature break-in
- Has a SAE 5W-30 weight and requires no additional additives
- Perfect for restrictor plate engines, drag race engines, and OEM rebuilds
- Has the same high zinc and phosphorus formula as Driven Racing Oil's original break-in oil
The same high zinc and phosphorus formula as Driven Racing Oil's original break-in oil, now in a SAE 5W-30 viscosity for tight clearance and/or low temperature break-in. Good for restrictor plate engines, drag race engines, and OEM rebuilds. Provides excellent ring sealing. Good for full power pulls on the dyno, one night of racing or up to 400 miles on the street.
- SAE 5W-30
- Requires no additional additives
- Sold as 1 quart
Driven Oil Usage Gude (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Motor oil composition has changed. The reduction of ZDDP, zinc in oil, could now spell disaster for your engine. Watch this video to learn about ZDDP additives.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.