Doug's Headers HG9401 Header Flange Gasket, Buick 400-455
400 Buick Big Block V8, 430 Buick Big Block V8, 455 Buick Big Block V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Doug's premium header flange gaskets are made extra thick from specially formulated gasket material. Out gaskets are rated up to 1100 degrees F and handle exhaust pressures up to 3700 psig (255 bar). Each gasket is designed for exact port match to out Doug's headers. Sold in pairs.
- Extra thick, specially formulated material
- Rated up to 1100 degrees F
- Can handle exhaust pressures up to 3700 psig (255 bar)
- Available in a wide variety of port shapes and the most popular engine families
- Doug's Headers HG9401 Buick 400-455 1 7/8" SAP (same as port) Header Flange Gaskets
More Like This
Mr Gasket 7530MRG Exhaust Gaskets, Buick, Rectangle Ports
Edelbrock 7247 Exhaust Manifold Gasket Set
Hooker 10807HKR Super Competition Exhaust Gasket, 67-76 Buick 400-455
Mr Gasket 651G Exhaust Gaskets, Buick, 1.24 x 1.87 Inch
Hooker 10883HKR Header Gasket 0.060 Inch Thick, Ford 4.6L, 2V
Garage Sale - Dynatech 50-2482 Honda Civic Exhaust Donut Ring
Fel-Pro 1445 SBC Brodix/Allpro Exhaust Header Gaskets
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.