Doug's Headers HG9343LG Header Flange Gaskets, Round, Pontiac 326-455
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Doug's premium header flange gaskets are made extra thick from specially formulated gasket material. Out gaskets are rated up to 1100 degrees F and handle exhaust pressures up to 3700 psig (255 bar). Each gasket is designed for exact port match to out Doug's headers. Sold in pairs.
- Extra thick, specially formulated material
- Rated up to 1100 degrees F
- Can handle exhaust pressures up to 3700 psig (255 bar)
- Available in a wide variety of port shapes and the most popular engine families
- Doug's Headers HG9343LG Pontiac 326-455 2" round port Header Flange Gaskets
More Like This
Spectre 549 Exhaust Header Gasket, Pontiac 326-428
Mr Gasket 7171MRG Exhaust Gaskets, Pontiac, Copper-Seal
Edelbrock 7281 Exhaust Manifold Gasket Set, Pontiac V8
Hooker 10848HKR Header Gasket 0.060 Inch Thick, Pontiac V8
Spectre 453 Exhaust Header Gasket, Pontiac 326-428
Spectre 454 Exhaust Header Gasket, Pontiac 326-428
Mr Gasket 5921 Exhaust Gaskets, Pontiac, Ultra-Seal
Mr Gasket 550G Exhaust Gaskets, Pontiac, Performance
Mr Gasket 5920 Exhaust Gaskets, Pontiac, 1.46 x 1.93 Inch
Mr Gasket 7418G Header Gaskets, Pontiac 326-455, Oval Ports
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.