Doug's Headers HG9304 Header Flange Gasket, Chevy LS1-LS6
LS1 Chevy LS V8, LS2 Chevy LS V8, LS3 Chevy LS V8, LS4 Chevy LS V8, LS6 Chevy LS V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Doug's premium header flange gaskets are made extra thick from specially formulated gasket material. Out gaskets are rated up to 1100 degrees F and handle exhaust pressures up to 3700 psig (255 bar). Each gasket is designed for exact port match to out Doug's headers. Sold in pairs.
- Extra thick, specially formulated material
- Rated up to 1100 degrees F
- Can handle exhaust pressures up to 3700 psig (255 bar)
- Available in a wide variety of port shapes and the most popular engine families
- Doug's Headers HG9304 Chevrolet LS1-LS6 1 5/8"-1 7/8" Round Port Header Flange Gaskets
More Like This
Dynatech? 794-30001 GM LS Stainless Exhaust Header Gasket
Dynatech? 794-20001 GM LS Fiber Exhaust Header Gaskets
Mr Gasket 5966 Exhaust Gaskets, Chevy LS, 1.92 Inch
Mr Gasket 7406G Exhaust Gaskets, Chevy LS3, Round Ports
Mr Gasket 5964 Exhaust Gaskets, Chevy LS1, 1.75 Inch
Mr Gasket 4805G Exhaust Gaskets, Chevy LS1, Round Ports
Hooker 10878HKR Header Gasket 0.060 Inch Thick, Chevy LS1 350
Small Block Chevy Round Port Exhaust Header Gaskets
Small Block Chevy Copper Exhaust Gaskets, Square Port
Speedway Small Block Chevy D-Port Exhaust Gaskets
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.