Doug's Headers HG9302 Round Port Header Flange Gaskets, SBC 283-400
Chevy Small Block V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Doug's premium header flange gaskets are made extra thick from specially formulated gasket material. Out gaskets are rated up to 1100 degrees F and handle exhaust pressures up to 3700 psig (255 bar). Each gasket is designed for exact port match to out Doug's headers. Sold in pairs.
- Extra thick, specially formulated material
- Rated up to 1100 degrees F
- Can handle exhaust pressures up to 3700 psig (255 bar)
- Available in a wide variety of port shapes and the most popular engine families
- Doug's Headers HG9302 SB Chevrolet 283-400 (outer gaskets) round port Header Flange Gaskets
More Like This
Doug's Headers HG9300 Round Port Header Flange Gaskets, SBC 283-400
Doug's Headers HG9301 Oval Port Header Flange Gaskets, SBC 283-400
Doug's Headers HG9310 Header Flange Gasket, SBC 283-400, Small
Doug's Headers HG9312 Header Flange Gasket, SBC 283-400, Large
Doug's Headers HG9322 Header Flange Gasket, SBC 283-400
Doug's Headers HG9303LG Header Flange Gasket, BBC 396-502, Round
Schoenfeld Headers 0150 S/B Chevy Round Port Exhaust Header Gaskets
Fel-Pro Gaskets 1426 S/B Chevy Round Port Exhaust Header Gaskets
Small Block Chevy Round Port Exhaust Header Gaskets
Flowtech 99150FLT Small Block Chevy Round Port Header Gaskets
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.