Doug's Headers HG9204 Header Flange Gasket, Ford 390-428, 16-Bolt
390 Ford FE V8, 406 Ford FE V8, 427 Ford FE V8, 428 Ford FE V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Doug's premium header flange gaskets are made extra thick from specially formulated gasket material. Out gaskets are rated up to 1100 degrees F and handle exhaust pressures up to 3700 psig (255 bar). Each gasket is designed for exact port match to out Doug's headers. Sold in pairs.
- Extra thick, specially formulated material
- Rated up to 1100 degrees F
- Can handle exhaust pressures up to 3700 psig (255 bar)
- Available in a wide variety of port shapes and the most popular engine families
- Doug's Headers HG9204 Ford 390-428 (16 bolt pattern) SAP (same as port) Header Flange Gaskets
More Like This
Edelbrock 7229 Exhaust Manifold Gasket Set, Ford/Mercury Big Block FE
Hooker 10823HKR Header Gasket 0.060 Inch Thick, Ford FE 352-428
Mr Gasket 7554MRG Exhaust Gaskets, Ford 390-428, 1.38 x 2.12 Inch
Mr Gasket 5952 Exhaust Gaskets, Ford 352-390, 1.58 x 1.96 Inch
Mr Gasket 7164MRG Exhaust Gaskets, Ford 352-390, 1.58 x 1.96 Inch
Mr Gasket 7412G Header Gaskets, Ford FE 1958-77
Mr Gasket 252 Exhaust Gaskets, Ford 406-427, 1.38 x 2.05 Inch
Mr Gasket 5953 Exhaust Gaskets, Ford 406-427, 1.38 x 2.05 Inch
Speedway Small Block Ford 260-351W Exhaust Gaskets
Small Block Ford Copper Exhaust Gaskets
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.