Doug's Headers HG9108 Round Port Header Flange Gasket, Chrysler 426
426 Chrysler Hemi V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Doug's premium header flange gaskets are made extra thick from specially formulated gasket material. Out gaskets are rated up to 1100 degrees F and handle exhaust pressures up to 3700 psig (255 bar). Each gasket is designed for exact port match to out Doug's headers. Sold in pairs.
- Extra thick, specially formulated material
- Rated up to 1100 degrees F
- Can handle exhaust pressures up to 3700 psig (255 bar)
- Available in a wide variety of port shapes and the most popular engine families
- Doug's Headers HG9108 Chrysler 426 Hemi round port Header Flange Gaskets
More Like This
Mr Gasket 7433G Header Gaskets, 1966-71 Chrysler 426 Hemi
Mr Gasket 5937 Exhaust Gaskets, 426 Chrysler Hemi
Doug's Headers HG9110 Header Flange Gaskets, Chrysler 331-392, Round
Doug's Headers HG9692 D-Port Header Flange Gaskets, Mopar 5.7/6.1/6.4L
Doug's Headers HG9693 Rectangular Header Flange Gasket, Chrysler 5.7L
Dynatech® 3-Layer Stainless Steel 6.1L Hemi Header Gaskets, Pair
Dynatech® 794-10001 5.7L Hemi Stainless Steel Header Gaskets
Mr Gasket 7594 Exhaust Gaskets, Chrysler Hemi, 1.45 x 1.47 Inch
Mr Gasket 7592 Exhaust Gaskets, 392 Chrysler Hemi
Mr Gasket 7435G Exhaust Gaskets, 5.7L Hemi Chrysler
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.