Double Groove S/B Chevy Crank Pulley, Black
Chevy Small Block V8, 6.75" Overall Diameter, 1.25" Overall Thickness, 2 Groove Count, Steel
- Finding stock v-belt pulleys in serviceable condition has become very difficult and this replacement pulley can be a huge time saver
- This brand new reproduction pulley features a paintable satin black finish
- For small block Chevy engines with short water pump
- Two groove design is perfect for engines with an alternator and power steering pump
- Third groove can be achieved by adding pulley 91038812 along with this two groove pulley
Finding stock brackets and v-belt pulleys in serviceable condition has gotten very difficult over the years. That's why we're working to bring you brand new reproductions in a paintable satin black finish. No more trying to make chrome aftermarket pulleys look at home under the hood of your restoration project!
- S/B Chevy Two Groove Crank Pulley
- Stock"Shallow" variety
- For short water pump
- Satin black finish
- Replaces GM # 374403
- Can be used in conjunction with single groove pulley # 910-38812 for 3-groove pulley combo
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Bills Hot Rod Co. 2036 Steel Crankshaft Pulley, 2 Groove, Black
GM 3744043 2-Groove Crank Pulley, 67-68 Camaro 327, Non-AC w/Air Pump
3rd Groove S/B Chevy Crank Pulley, Black
1969-85 Small Block Chevy Double Groove Lower Pulley, Long Water Pump
1955-68 Small Block Chevy Double Groove Lower Pulley, Short Water Pump
Single Groove Crank Pulley Small Block Chevy Short Pump
Triple Groove Crank Pulley for Small Block Chevy Long Pump Black
3-Groove S/B Chevy Crank Pulley for Short Water Pump, Black
Small Block Chevy Cast Alum. Short Pump Double Groove Lower Pulley
Small Block Chevy Cast Alum. Long Pump Double Groove Lower Pulley
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Need a battery box housing unit? Follow this step by step guide on how to modify a retro cooler to house a battery box. See how to secure the battery box to a car floor.
Learn about the wiring of GM HEI Ignition Distributors with our diagrams and guide. Ensure you are getting the best performance out of your ignition system.
Check out our one wire alternator conversion guide. We cover GM 1 wire alternator wiring as well as Ford and Chevy. Learn about pulley ratio and charging too!
Brief review of the different types of Ford alternators and regulators available through Speedway Motors.